starbucks!

Options
guilty pleasure! I refuse to give it up!
I normally get some sort of iced tea or chai tea or a regular coffee.
whats your favorite drink?

Replies

• SarcasmIsMyLoveLanguage
    Options
    I used to get pumpkin spice lattes or caramel macchiatos. I don't do that very often anymore. I prefer to eat my calories :smile:
  • crystalnichle
    crystalnichle Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    BinkyBonk wrote: »
    I used to get pumpkin spice lattes or caramel macchiatos. I don't do that very often anymore. I prefer to eat my calories :smile:
    I'm the opposite! I love good drinks! I'll save calories or work out extra just for a yummy coffee or tea! lol
  • weightliftingdiva
    weightliftingdiva Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Right now I'm having a small banana and a tall 2% latte with sugar free vanilla as my homework snack. I find it pretty manageable to fit in if I want it.
  • Lasmartchika
    Lasmartchika Posts: 3,440 Member
    Options
    I love a marble mocha macchiato!! It's the tastiest ever!!! :drinker:
  • jbee27
    jbee27 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    If you know what to order, coffee drinks are easy to budget for. Tall nonfat milk caramel macchiato from Starbucks is only 180 calories, and has a decent amount of protein!
  • CarolinaAcorn
    CarolinaAcorn Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Soy sugar free vanilla latte :drinker:
  • micheleld73
    micheleld73 Posts: 914 Member
    Options
    my bf says the pumpkin spice Frappuccino tastes just like pumpkin pie. Next time I stop, i'm gonna try it!
  • emmanuel4everjackson
    Options
    I love a dark roast with a teaspoon of Honey :smile:
  • kender54
    kender54 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Venti nonfat caramel machiato. Only 270 cals, can't give it up. My dog is named after this beverage. If I get it, I often make it my snack for the day, as its high in protein for a drink.
  • NoelFigart1
    NoelFigart1 Posts: 1,276 Member
    Options
    guilty pleasure! I refuse to give it up!
    I normally get some sort of iced tea or chai tea or a regular coffee.
    whats your favorite drink?

Why in the world would one give up coffee? I mean, I get why you'd question those liquid dessert drinks, but coffee?

I don't even consider that a guilty pleasure.
  • Lasmartchika
    Options
    I love a dark roast with a teaspoon of Honey :smile:

Oh dark roast would kill my stomach, it's too strong!! I was sssooo happy when Starbucks finally took out the blond roast. :drinker:
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    jbee27 wrote: »
    If you know what to order, coffee drinks are easy to budget for. Tall nonfat milk caramel macchiato from Starbucks is only 180 calories, and has a decent amount of protein!

Yay from Seattle!
  • JenSD6
    JenSD6 Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    I've always had Starbucks as just an occasional treat mostly because I'm cheap. :stuck_out_tongue:

Current splurge is a Pumpkin Spice Latte "as skinny as you can make it". But darn it's hard limiting myself to a Grande when a Venti is just a few cents more.
  • ljashley1952
    ljashley1952 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    I love Starbucks! And I adore chai tea lattes. I also just love a plain coffee latte and make them at home as well. Using skim milk and splenda, of course.
  • literaturelover25
    literaturelover25 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I go between three, skinny cinnamon dolce, skinny caramel macchiato, or skinny vanilla latte. usually grande, less than 200 each for ventis.
  • Lasmartchika
    Options
    Anybody try the peppermint mocha? Is it good? I wonder if they'll make it white mocha... hmm... :smirk:
  • ithrowconfetti
    ithrowconfetti Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    I used to feel good about getting a venti Toffee Nut Latte with skimmed milk and no whipped cream for 230 calories, but then I realised the sugar count was 39 grams. And even for the tall, it's around 24 grams. I don't have the willpower to cut Starbucks out altogether, so I only have flavoured lattes once in a while now. It's all about making tweaks to fit in what you love into your diet.
  • PrizePopple
    PrizePopple Posts: 3,133 Member
    Options
    my bf says the pumpkin spice Frappuccino tastes just like pumpkin pie. Next time I stop, i'm gonna try it!

I had one on Thursday. It made my taste buds a little sad actually. I can't quite put my finger on it, but it wasn't everything I was hoping it would be.

Anybody try the peppermint mocha? Is it good? I wonder if they'll make it white mocha... hmm... :smirk:

Yes you can ask for 2 pumps of white mocha and 2 pumps of peppermint.

I've been getting Pumpkin Spice Lattes the last few times just to enjoy it while I can. I used to work at Starbucks so I have quite a few things I like.

Salted Caramel Mocha
    Caramel Brulée Latte
    Caramel Apple Spice
    Chai Latte (no water)
    Blended Strawberry Lemonade
    Green Tea Lemonade

And a "secret menu" item for those times when you REALLY need a pick-me-up ... The Undertow. Our store floated the milk on top of the espresso shots to keep from burning your throat (a couple of quad undertows helped me to my shift record of 18 shots of espresso).
  • Niff314
    Niff314 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Triple grande skinny hazelnut latte. Drinking one right now, actually...only 120 calories so I don't feel like it's an "indulgence".
    Looking forward to the return of the peppermint mocha; it's the only time of year I can get sugar free peppermint syrup in my latte. =)