My last 5 lbs before New Year's, any 5'1 shorties!

Options
I am 42 yo and getting down again to my last 5-8 lbs after gaining a few lbs the last two months. I need some NEW friends who are 5'1 or just plain and simple committed to the last 5-8 lbs before New Year's. My goal this New Year is NOT to have a resolution to lose weight but to be A BETTER ME!!! Anyone wants to kick butt with me? I am already eating healthy but I need to work on more consistency all the way...

Replies

• bethdimeo7
    bethdimeo7 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You sound exactly like me! I am 5'1 and have a little more than 5-8 lbs to lose as I lost a lot and gained some back. Can't seem to get it back off. I eat healthy but as you said need to be more consistent. I tend to snack at night after dinner and I it is such a bad habit.
  • 98bikinisuitedlbs
    98bikinisuitedlbs Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    bethdimeo7 wrote: »
    You sound exactly like me! I am 5'1 and have a little more than 5-8 lbs to lose as I lost a lot and gained some back. Can't seem to get it back off. I eat healthy but as you said need to be more consistent. I tend to snack at night after dinner and I it is such a bad habit.

I am making progress this week as I am increasing my veggies and fruits. Would love to add you as a friend if you are interested?

• Roxie65
    Roxie65 Posts: 155 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    I am 5'0 even and that is the amount of wt I need to lose and boy am I busting butt to do it. I am 49.
  • 98bikinisuitedlbs
    98bikinisuitedlbs Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    Roxie65 wrote: »
    I am 5'0 even and that is the amount of wt I need to lose and boy am I busting butt to do it. I am 49.
    Love busting my butt as this is ME and you will make a GREAT buddy match for me...lol Sounds like a great plan. Currently I am avoiding refined sugar and white flour some on weekends but small moderations!

• Linnaea27
    Linnaea27 Posts: 639 Member
    edited November 2014
    Options
    You sound like me! I am also 5'1" (barely) and have been maintaining since May, but right now am trying to lose about 3 more pounds to get back to where I was (the bottom of my maintenance range) at the beginning of maintaining.

Trying to lose weight again after maintaining for a while is unbelievably hard! It is a huge struggle for me but I know I can get rid of those last 3 pounds because I did it once. The problem is, it feels like my body DEMANDS enough food to maintain. I don't know why it is so hard for me to readjust to eating a couple hundred calories less per day.

Friend requests are welcome, but please include a message! I have a habit of deleting friend requests that come without a message because there's no way to know where those come from. :neutral_face: