How do you add 30 day shred to your exercise for the day?

sourpatchkids
sourpatchkids Posts: 15 Member
edited September 26 in Fitness and Exercise
Thanks!

Replies

• montegirl0326
    montegirl0326 Posts: 2 Member
    Funny, I was just looking through the message boards trying to find the same thing!
  • getsveltEagain
    getsveltEagain Posts: 1,063 Member
    Thanks!

I use aerobic, general.... but others use circut training. I would rather use the one that estimates few calories than too many so I don't think I can eat more :laugh: So it is your preferance.

But your best bet is with a Heart Rate Monitor :wink:
  • ehilgeman
    ehilgeman Posts: 45
    Oddly enough, I was looking through the boards as well, and found an old post, where they said to do it as 20-25 min of Circuit Training, for 200-250 calories.
  • macjenkins
    macjenkins Posts: 62 Member
    I log it as circuit training and wear my HRM to get an accurate burn. Happy Shredding!
  • tarazena
    tarazena Posts: 93 Member
    I also use circuit training.
  • sourpatchkids
    Thanks everyone! However, when I enter 20 minutes of circuit training it shows that I only burned 181 cals? Where do I get a HRM and how does it show how many cals I've burned? Sorry - I am very new to this and kind of lost. :)
  • getsveltEagain
    Thanks everyone! However, when I enter 20 minutes of circuit training it shows that I only burned 181 cals? Where do I get a HRM and how does it show how many cals I've burned? Sorry - I am very new to this and kind of lost. :)

HRM are anywhere from walmart to online. It is up to you about how much you want to spend. :grumble:

Some HRM are just like a watch and some of them go around your chest (your heart, hence the name). I suggest you look though some of the forums to see what others have suggested. Or go online to see what reviews are out there. :wink: It really would come down to your personal preferance
  • sourpatchkids

HRM are anywhere from walmart to online. It is up to you about how much you want to spend. :grumble:

Some HRM are just like a watch and some of them go around your chest (your heart, hence the name). I suggest you look though some of the forums to see what others have suggested. Or go online to see what reviews are out there. :wink: It really would come down to your personal preferance

Thank you so much! :smile:
  • getsveltEagain
    Thank you so much! :smile:

You're very welcome!
This discussion has been closed.