Slim in 6 or Hip Hop Abs

Options
Hi,
Is anyone out there doing either a Slim in 6 or a Hip Hop Abs? I've just started Slim in 6 but I can't do the Slim and 6 pack cos I get a lot of pain at my tail bone and plus I suck at crunches so I decided to do Hip Hop Abs and leave out Slim and 6 pack

Replies

• holapearl
    holapearl Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • MsHarryWinston
    MsHarryWinston Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    Hip Hop Abs! Wooooo! Love it and Brazil Butt Lift when I need to get my cardio on.
  • holapearl
    Options
    Hip Hop Abs! Wooooo! Love it and Brazil Butt Lift when I need to get my cardio on.

Hi. Did you see a huge difference in 30 days the first time you did Hip Hop Abs?
  • Dezzie1180
    Dezzie1180 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I'm doing Hip Hop abs and Rockin Body. I love both. Hip hop abs is fun, and you do get good results from it.
  • MsHarryWinston
    Options
    I suppose that depends on what you consider a "huge difference". Did I love the results? Yes. But my huge difference and your huge difference may not be the same thing. We may not even be doing cardio for the same reasons.
  • holapearl
    Options
    I suppose that depends on what you consider a "huge difference". Did I love the results? Yes. But my huge difference and your huge difference may not be the same thing. We may not even be doing cardio for the same reasons.

Fair enough. I guess what I meant was were your Abs more toned, did you see better definitions d did you lose any weight.
  • holapearl
    Options
    Dezzie1180 wrote: »
    I'm doing Hip Hop abs and Rockin Body. I love both. Hip hop abs is fun, and you do get good results from it.

Great my order is arriving today so I'm looking forward to it but in the meantime I'm loving Slim in 6
  • MsHarryWinston
    Options
    Sure my waist shrunk a bit. And I lost weight. But I was also on a diet at the time. *You don't workout to lose weight you work out to get fit. Food for fatness, exorcise for fitness. I was also running at the time.

Hip hop abs is a great way to get your cardio in and it does help tighten up your core (and legs), but abs are made in the kitchen. You have to make sure your food/nutrition is right first. HHA won't magically give you a 6-pack on its own. No workout will.

*Yes working out can HELP you lose weight in so much as it helps you expand you caloric deficit. But to lose weight you should be focused on food first with working out as a weight loss helper.