Weighing for Life

Options
2»

Replies

• daynerz
    daynerz Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    nah, you have to allow yourself to pay attention to your bodily rythym and reaction to food intake... that's all, once you quit the hype, nonsense and free distraction of others, than weighing won't matter, you will know exactly what you take in and how it should affect ya
  • TMM211073
    TMM211073 Posts: 153 Member
    edited November 2014
    Options
    I actually enjoy logging my food and measuring it, I do eyeball some things (usually veggies) but for the most part I weigh and measure everything, so I will continue to do so until I either forget or the scales break....

I will probably log for life as well, because I like to look back on my diary for inspiration when I'm feeling uninspired - I usually put Food Notes in my dairy on days when I've tried something new or when I've felt unwell or particularly great, because there may be a connection between the food I'm eating and the physical symptoms I'm experiencing (I'm Coeliac so my diet can be a bit difficult to manage at times, especially when I'm away from home).

Incidentally I only log, not weigh food when I'm eating out or away on holiday.

So in answer to your question - No I don't think it will be a struggle, I've done it for 2 years now and I enjoy it, so why would I struggle with it.

xXx ;) xXx
  • LivingtheLeanDream
    LivingtheLeanDream Posts: 13,345 Member
    edited November 2014
    Options
    I hardly weigh things now although for the first year I was pretty meticulous. I know portion sizes now by eye balling them and I must have a good handle on it as I'm maintaining nicely ☺ I do however weigh nuts and cereals still as I'd be inclined to eat way too much!