Any virgins trying to lose their baby weight?

Options
noexcusesjustresults2014
noexcusesjustresults2014 Posts: 212 Member
edited November 2014 in Chit-Chat
I see lots of moms talking about baby weight, but not many single ladies (or men) without kids.

I weighed about 7 pounds when I was born and that is what I would like to lose. Anyone else in my situation?

Before anyone else comes in to point out that virgins can be mom's yes I have heard of artificial insemination and the television show "Jane The Virgin". I am not in her situation

Replies

• ThePhoenixIsRising
    ThePhoenixIsRising Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    Came in confused, but the post made me :smiley:
  • sunglasses_and_ocean_waves
    Options
    I'm trying to lose my virginity. Is that the same thing????
  • noexcusesjustresults2014
    edited November 2014
    Options

I guess it depends. If you are trying to find a excuse to feel included in 99% of the other baby weight threads, losing your virginity might be a good start (especially if you don't plan on using birth control).

If you like being unique, stay here instead! Lets support each other in losing our baby weight without the added concern of caring for non existent babies!
    edited November 2014
    Options
    We want to be as inclusive as possible in this thread. Its okay if you were a preemie and only need to lose a few pounds or if you were a big baby and need to lose 10!
  • vlheureux
    Options
    *slowly raises hand*
    Yep. I'm with ya. Trying to lose a bit more than my baby weight, but I was a pretty big baby.
    Options
    vlheureux wrote: »
    *slowly raises hand*
    Yep. I'm with ya. Trying to lose a bit more than my baby weight, but I was a pretty big baby.

Welcome. We love babies of all shapes and sizes here. Just as long as we don't have to nurse or take care of them ourselves.

• vlheureux
    Options
    Oh don't worry, I'm a super baby. I can even cook.
    Options
    Oh don't worry, I'm a super baby. I can even cook.

Nice! That is one skill I have yet to develop myself:(

I can use a microwave however. I am also good at eating food cooked by others
  • vlheureux
    Options
    One thing I cannot do is use a microwave. Mine has had many foods explode in side of it. No matter how many times I scrub it, it still looks red.
    Options
    One thing I cannot do is use a microwave. Mine has had many foods explode in side of it. No matter how many times I scrub it, it still looks red.

lol. My friend caused a fire once by putting tin foil in the microwave while drunk.

• SMarieEM
    SMarieEM Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I was an 8lb baby and I need to lose like twice that haha.
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,574 Member
    Options
    I was a big baby but yeah, I got about 6 more pounds of my baby weight to go :)
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Based on your definition, I certainly am trying to lose my baby weight. And your baby weight. And the person above's baby weight. And the people sitting within a 40 foot radius of me's baby weight. Also not a virgin.
  • JazzFischer1989
    JazzFischer1989 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Ohhh. I was just curious what you meant.
  • _Tink_
    _Tink_ Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options
    Wait, so I'm not supposed to nurse myself?? Oh. Um.
  • sentaruu
    sentaruu Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options
    would have been more interesting if this were about mothers losing their virginity...
    Options
    I just noticed my OP in this thread received a "flag". Did I do something wrong?

As an update to my original post, I have now lost over 5 pounds. As much weight as some premature babies perhaps but not yet the full 7 pounds of baby weight I hope to lose.
  • gamesandgains
    gamesandgains Posts: 640 Member
    Options

Literally laughed out loud. Hard.
  • shortntall1
    shortntall1 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    I have to lose 6lbs 9 oz x 8 LOL
    Options

I think that would match better with someone trying to gain baby weight. I am trying to lose baby weight.