New Here! Would love to meet some people who have a lot to lose!

Options
Hello. I have about 60 to 70 lbs to lose if not more. I will see when I get there. I am one of those people who look like I weigh less than the number on the scale so I'm not sure of the exact weight I wanna weigh yet. I'm more concerned with being healthy and being in good shape for MY body. :)

I'd like to meet people who have a good amount of weight to lose like myself. I'm currently 5'4 and 228 lbs.

I lost 48 lbs last year on low carb and put all but 10 lbs back on. Sigh.

Replies

• bears0131
    Options
    Hi, my name is Tammy and I have a lot more then that to loose, I really let myself go. I just started dieting last week. So I'm new to this site and could some friends to. So I would love to be your friend and hopefully we can help each other out.
  • maryseb63
    maryseb63 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Hi Muzik, you can add me if you would like. I have lost 92 and still have 33 to go to get to my goal weight. I am on every day and log all my food.
  • Chocothundathighs
    Chocothundathighs Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hey Muzik, I am also 5'4''!! I am around 241lbs right now though. I've also got a great deal to lose, my goal is 110lbs so I can be at a goal of 130lbs. I will add you!
  • bears0131
    Options
    maryseb63 wrote: »
    Hi Muzik, you can add me if you would like. I have lost 92 and still have 33 to go to get to my goal weight. I am on every day and log all my food.

Wow that is really good, way to go. How long has it taken you to loose that much if you don't mind me asking? If you don't mind can add you to?
  • Muzik14
    Options
    Thanks everyone! :) Added you all!
  • CleverClone
    CleverClone Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I've already lost a little but as I'm still 227lbs at 5'4" (yeah, our stats are almost identical!) I have ways to go yet... Definitely on the market for friends with more to lose, so I'll add you (and anyone else who fits the description can also add me if they wish). :smile:
  • Vivisexsymbol
    Vivisexsymbol Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Hi Muzik! I've got 104 lbs to lose and I'm about halfway there. You definitely CAN do this!

I log in every day so if you're looking for active MFPers I'm one of 'em. :D
  • 24Gordonfan
    24Gordonfan Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!! I amf finding it helpful and nice to have others to talk to and follow. I have sixty pounds to lose as well. Feel free to add me too if you want. :)
  • rofliey
    rofliey Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hello! I recently started to actually use my MFP account, i have 60 more lbs to go as well, add me and we can chat if you'd like! c:
  • Annr
    Annr Posts: 2,765 Member
    Options
    welcome! I have lost 8 lbs since the 11th of last month. This program really is doable! Add me anyone...oh I am an old sort though... hahaha
  • LateLizzy
    Options
    Hi! I'm Lizzy. I'm new and have been trying to log in everyday. I would like to drop 80 to 85 lbs. I'm 5'1", 202 lbs. I have terrible self-control and have little support in my home. I would like to have friends for motivation, tips, etc.
  • kmk426
    Options
    Hi, I have been a member for awhile but had to have surgery and now I am back starting over again and hopefully for the last time. I have 100 pounds to lose. I know what it's like to lose and put it back. You can add me if you like.
  • Muzik14
    Options
    Thanks everyone! Make sure to stop by and request me. I appreciate all of the support! :)
  • twinzmom172
    twinzmom172 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat - on paper I have a lot to lose, but the way I carry my weight I often look less than I am. I would love to be 175 again which is still 20lbs from the top of my weight range (I'm 5'6) but I look pretty good there!!
  • ahende3
    ahende3 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Looking to lose 80lbs and at least 30 of that before my husband and I start trying to conceive. Any and all support is nice. Please add me all!
  • Fantabulosity1
    Options
    Welcome. Like you, I'll know what I want when I see it, but I'm thinking a good place to start will be with a 50 pound weight loss which will put me at 150. Much success! I sent you a request too!
  • Muzik14
    Options
    Thanks everyone! Still looking for more friends like myself. I'm 41 and need to lose about 65 lbs. Maybe more, I'll know when I get there. I'm 5'4. I'm also wanting to know if there's anyone in NC, like the Greensboro, surrounding areas?? :)
  • smurfbaker
    smurfbaker Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hey Muzik or anyone else who has responded to her message .. Feel free to add me. I have 90lbs to loose and am 5"1 .. Single mom who is finally realizing that I need to make myself a priority so that I will be around to look after all that is important and precious in my life... Lets help support and learn from each other :)
  • kcoffman3530
    Options
    Im Kaylee, I support your move into fitness and being more healthy. The best of luck to you. As a suggestion, I found a way to balance my weight and get better results, I struggled for YEARS to have healthy consistent weight, id lose thirty in 2 months and within a couple weeks I would gain every bit and then some back, try to set yourself on a eating schedule. I know it gets complicated. Trust me, 2 jobs and a full time student, majority of the time I dont have any ME time. But what I do is regardless I wake up at 7:30 a.m., at 8 am I eat, then every two hours I eat something, until I reach 4 or 5 meals a day eating no more than 400-500 calories each time. Its increased my metabolism and helped blast through plateaus in my weight allowing me consistency without the heartbreak worrying about a scale.. I wish you the best of luck in your journey
  • hratliff1
    Options
    Hello! My name is Heather and I am new here to MFP, I just started last week. I also have a lot of weight to lose and could use some friends for support as I am 5'8 and 318. (I am now at 313, lost 5 lbs that first week!) It will help tremendously to talk to people going through the same thing I am. I would love to lose aroung 165 pounds to be around 150.