Replies

• abcmommyx3
    abcmommyx3 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    added you!
  • daynerz
    daynerz Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Hey Sally, lots of love and positive affirmations on here! Believe that whatever goal you have, small, far fetched or doubtful, remember its all mind over matter and you can do anything you want!! :wink:
  • lfrazier2482
    lfrazier2482 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Former WW here to. I like it a lot better.
  • EllisVal
    EllisVal Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I tried WW and did loose weight but found the whole tracking points hard. MFP really works for me as it does not restrict your food intake.Healthy eating and a healthy lifestyle is far more important
  • 24Gordonfan
    24Gordonfan Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. So far, do find MFP easier to follow as well as more compelled to write everything I ate than I did with WW. I started out good at WW, but then kinda stopped tracking if I had a bad day or what not. Knowing people can see what I wrote or didn't write, helps keep me accountable...even if I don't want to. LOL.

Thanks for adding me ABCmommyx3. :) I enjoy meeting the people on here and talking with you as I write down what I ate during the day or what exercise I've done. Though will admit, I need to find more time and more motivation to do more than I am right now. . .
  • radiosilents
    radiosilents Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome! I tried WW so many times when I was younger, and really grew to loathe it. I totally LOVE MFP and it's worked really well to help me get on track and work on having a healthy relationship with food and eating. I would love to be friends!
  • jeneveg
    jeneveg Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I did WW and lost 3st relatively quickly but when I got more used to the diet I started 'playing' the system. If I knew I had boozy night out coming up I'd eat no point fruit and veg all day so I had all my pps to use on wine. On those days I could easily polish off a bag of apples and 3-4 bananas so could potentially eat over 1k calories in 'free foods' plus 1k of booze so it's no wonder I started to put the weight back on.
  • Amanda4change
    Amanda4change Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    I've never tried WW (mainly because I am to cheap to pay for something I can do myself), but I'm happy to be your friend, I sent you a friend request, and anyone else can add me if they wish
  • 24Gordonfan
    24Gordonfan Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Thank you for your feedback, it is great hearing from you and your experience with WW or why you didn't go there. It might work ffor some people, but I didn't have enough will power (I still don't) and found it easy to just igore writing what I eat on the bad days and say I'll do better tomorrow. Which I seldom did. Love how I can go and log in food and see what others are writing or to fall back on everyone ffor support on my bad days. You all are awesome and make this so much easier. Thank you. :) I am so glad to be friends with the people I am ffriends with and welcome for more. It is great to have the support off others going through the same thing or the same sort of journey. Thank you.