where was the Last place you lost weight?

Options
2»

Replies

• trungalung
    Options
    Seems to be my back and gut. Luckily, the fat on my man-boobs, upper abs, and face went away first. I was down two jean sizes within a month. It's pretty encouraging when you lose fat in the right places.

My thigh size stays the same, thanks to genetic (I want no chicken legs anyway). Even though it's pretty defined now, I cannot fit into a pair of slim jean without going up on my waist size. That's why I wear stretchable joggers.
  • DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,619 Member
    Options
    The lowest I've ever gotten (110) and still a very little extra hangs on to the inner thigh, bottom of butt, and lower abdomen. My weight can fluctuate up almost 10lbs, and you won't see it in my chest, shoulders, or arms (or much in my face, either.)
  • d6melanie
    d6melanie Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I seem to lose it all over, I don't tend to lose much from my chest, and my face looks thinner first, and then it sort of is all over. Which means I lose clothing sizes very slowly, but look better in my clothes week over week.
  • TheSatinPumpkin
    TheSatinPumpkin Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    Pretty much have lost everywhere except my honker.
  • uconnwinsnc1
    uconnwinsnc1 Posts: 902 Member
    edited November 2014
    Options
    For men it is generally stomach and chest where we last lose weight. Frustrating, since man boobs are the bane of a fat mens' existence.
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,573 Member
    Options
    Pretty much have lost everywhere except my honker.

Your nose? I forgot about that.
  • CherryChan81
    CherryChan81 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    last to go --> tummy; first to go --> boobs... *i am sad*
  • dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,950 Member
    Options
    Last place I lost weight? A little diner outside of topeka. Had breakfast in toledo and by the time I got to topeka... well, things weren't going to work out right.
  • lemonsurprise
    lemonsurprise Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    The weight instantly came off my face/neck and waist first. The bits that basically haven't changed whatsoever are my hips! Making buying a dress an impossible job when there's 12" between the 2!
  • GreenIceFloes
    GreenIceFloes Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    First - hips and legs. Last - tummy, because it's still there. All of it. :|
  • CJsf1t
    CJsf1t Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    The weight instantly came off my face/neck and waist first. The bits that basically haven't changed whatsoever are my hips! Making buying a dress an impossible job when there's 12" between the 2!

Same with me! I lost an inch around my waist and chest but my hips are the same :(.
  • jessiemjporter
    jessiemjporter Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    all your responses are brilliant, thank you all so much!!!
    Its natural to see its different for all types of people, Keep it up guys and girls!~~ ^^
  • TimothyFish
    TimothyFish Posts: 4,925 Member
    Options
    I lose most of mine in the bathroom, but I lose as much as 4 lbs while exercising. That weight, I regain rather quickly because it is mostly water. I don't know where it all comes from, but I wore a sock cap under my helmet the other day and it had so much water in it that I could wring it out.
  • SingRunTing
    SingRunTing Posts: 2,604 Member
    Options
    I tend to lose pretty proportionally all over. This is good because it means there's no one place that just doesn't budge, but its also bad because it takes longer to notice or go down a clothes size. However, I've been noticing it in my belly more in the last few weeks.
  • astrose00
    astrose00 Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    Face, neck and collarbone first. Lower stomach is the last to go away completely but it does get progressively smaller as the weight comes off. I have large thigh and love them. My favorite body parts to work are legs so they are flabless when I lose weight and very defined. "This time" I gained more weight than I ever had in the past and my upper stomach started protruding. Not pretty. I felt like i could have used it as an extra shelf or counter. It's going down now, thank goodness.
  • idontcarroll
    idontcarroll Posts: 216 Member
    edited November 2014
    Options
    My a n u s.