NSV: PULL-UPS!!!!!! :D

Options
So today out of curiosity I took out a pull-up bar that had been gathering dust for a while and hung it up on my door. I dangled from it for a few seconds, and then did TWO HANGING PULL-UPS IN A ROW!!!!!! A few months ago I could only do one by jumping! I guess losing weight gave my arms less to pull... :)

Replies

• w734q672
    w734q672 Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    You're doing it the hard way, which may result in an injury. Use an assisted pullup machine or a lat pulldown machine till you have the proper strength for pullup.
  • Curlychip
    Curlychip Posts: 292 Member
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Brilliant! Well done :-) I tried a reverse pull up the other day....looking forward to doing a successful one next time lol! B)
  • ukaryote
    ukaryote Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    Damn, that is wonderful! I am still looking forward to my first pull up.
  • 50sFit
    50sFit Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    So today out of curiosity I took out a pull-up bar that had been gathering dust for a while and hung it up on my door. I dangled from it for a few seconds, and then did TWO HANGING PULL-UPS IN A ROW!!!!!! A few months ago I could only do one by jumping! I guess losing weight gave my arms less to pull... :)
    Nice going!
    It feels good to actually see and feel progress.
    Keep up the great work!

• Chloe9218160
    Chloe9218160 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Curlychip wrote: »
    Brilliant! Well done :-) I tried a reverse pull up the other day....looking forward to doing a successful one next time lol! B)

What is a reverse pull-up? :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!