Short ladies with 40+ lbs to lose join here

Options
2»

Replies

• Cassie_DE
    Cassie_DE Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Hello! I have an absolute minimum of 60 lbs to lose and am 5'3". If any of you would like to be friends to support each other, compare diets/exercise or anything then send me a request!
  • Yourkindagirl
    Yourkindagirl Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm 47 years old. I'm 5'2 and I have 36 pounds to lose. I weigh 171. I'm a Weight Watcher. I weigh in every Monday. I would love an extra layer of accountability.
  • 808Trish808
    808Trish808 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    5'1 need to lose about 40 :) fill me in!
  • Kelle1994
    Options
    Hi I'm 5'3 220lbs trying to lose 60+. Add me
  • segacs
    segacs Posts: 4,599 Member
    Options
    One thing I find challenging is, being short (and short-waisted) as I am, how do I know if I'm losing inches around my waist when I don't *have* a waist to measure?

#StuffShortRoundLadiesSay
  • koqueta531
    koqueta531 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi. I am 5'1 and want to lose 40 pounds :) Request me.
  • Hi, I'm 5'1 want to lose 40 pounds. Feel free to add me. ☺
  • bigbeff
    bigbeff Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1" and I need to lose about 30lbs. I weight 149lb at the moment. Help me!
  • 111grace
    111grace Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Hi all 1.4 meters tall, 20kg / 44 pounds overweight, I am in my obese range, I am 14 years sick and tired of trying and failing! Inability to handle stress my only excuse, wrong focus! I can not seem to put the right combination plan together, this beast sabotages all my plans, help me kill it! Asthma and lung infection, exercise a pain in the chest!
  • rose8616
    rose8616 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Can i join ?
  • SuninVirgo
    SuninVirgo Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    I'm 5...need to lose about 40lbs....please add me...thanks
  • LonaPetrelli
    LonaPetrelli Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    segacs wrote: »
    One thing I find challenging is, being short (and short-waisted) as I am, how do I know if I'm losing inches around my waist when I don't *have* a waist to measure?

#StuffShortRoundLadiesSay

Hi, I have had so much weight to lose, I too couldn't measure my waist. I've had to watch the rolls diminish. I started out with 3 (directly under the bust, around the waist and the one hanging below the navel. I am now down to the last one (which is still large). I really wouldn't stress about measurements. It's how your clothes fit and how you feel. Good Luck
  • segacs
    segacs Posts: 4,599 Member
    Options
    Hehe, yeah, I don't stress about this stuff. I meant that in a light-hearted amusing sort of way. Though I certainly wouldn't mind seeing some of those rolls diminish!
  • mdvenne
    mdvenne Posts: 2 Member
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Hi, I started last week, at 225# 5'2" 51yo. Would like to lose about 80-100# (we will see when I get there...)