5 down, 105 to go!

Options
I hope everyone had a fantastic weekend! I just want to take a quick minute to say hello!

I am from a small town in Pennsylvania. I'm 46 and have been fighting my weight for my whole life. I have severe arthritis in my knee, so I decided that I need to get serious about my weight loss to try and lessen the stress on my knee. The pain is crippling, and as it is now, I'll most likely need a total knee replacement within the year.

I need to lose about 100 lbs and could use some support along the way. I look forward to hearing your stories and supporting you, as well. Please add me as a friend if you are inclined.

:D

Replies

• sandicat6
    sandicat6 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    you can add me as a friend. I also have 100 lbs to lose
  • Annr
    Annr Posts: 2,765 Member
    Options
    You are definitely at the right place, love this site. The main thing I find is that I feel so accountable, and honest about my eating. Its refreshing! Yep you can add me, and lets do this!
  • ellie0213
    ellie0213 Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Hey Lisa! Glad you're taking care of yourself. You can add me as a friend if you'd like.
  • Positive83
    Options
    Hi Lisa!

I'm a newbie here but in it for the long haul so feel free to add me as a friend and I'm sure we can support each other along the way! Xx
  • stopdropandlose
    stopdropandlose Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Hi, Lisa! I've been on the site off and on again, but this time I'm looking to stick around and would love to make some friends! Feel free to add me and let's do this together :) I'm looking to lose over 100 pounds!
  • JenLosesIt
    JenLosesIt Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I too have 100 to lose! I'm 37 from Nebraska and would love to be a support and also get support from those that understand! Feel free to add me :D
  • LovesPink8741
    LovesPink8741 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Thanks, everyone! When you get my friend requests, they will be from LovesPink8741. Lisa8741 is from an account I had years ago. Not sure why it is pulling in here! Must be something wonky in the system!