I want friends who log *something* every day!

Options
Hello all!

I've logged every day since the end of April whether it's good or bad. I want some more friends who do the same since I'm tired of seeing only my face in my news feed LOL.

I've lost my initial bit of weight and am now in the body recomp stage (once I escape this semester of school anyway) and I don't care if you have a day where your diary makes you blush. I will be there to encourage and congratulate regardless. My diary isn't anything to be proud of but the secret to my success is to log every day, good or bad. Also I'm a scientist so the more data the better :-)

We got this!

Replies

• pbiflygirl
    pbiflygirl Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi Scarlet...I'd be happy to be your friend :)

I too log in everyday...since last Dec!!! The Good the bad and the ugly. And there's been some real ugly.
    I like the accountability. Even if only just me seeing it. I have 2 other girlfriends on MFP that I am friends with here in my area, and we hang out, but they are not as active on it and loyal to it as I am, so I don't get that day to day interaction or support.
    I only show my fitnesspal friends my diary and I don't interact on Facebook or other social media with myfitnesspal. I like to keep it separate. But anyone who'd like to be my friend that enters diary everyday, I'd be happy to have you and cheer you on thru the Good, the bad and ugly!

HAVE A GREAT DAY:)
  • pinkiezoom
    pinkiezoom Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Hey i log daily so feel free to add me.
  • CariJean64
    CariJean64 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    I've been logging for over 300 days straight. Feel free to add me. :-)
  • justdebbie1
    justdebbie1 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Have been on here since Aug. And I have logged in for 85 days Straight and counting. Feel free to add me.
  • shirley_prz
    Options
    I'm logging everyday starting today so feel free to get some motivating help as well.
  • 89Madeline
    89Madeline Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Oh, I'd like to be friends since I recently started slacking on it (after being so diligent for a long time). So yes please :)
  • Linovitz
    Linovitz Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I have been logging everyday since around May. I will friend request you now.
  • MattNorrisUL
    MattNorrisUL Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    sent
  • SteampunkSongbird
    SteampunkSongbird Posts: 826 Member
    Options
    I'd love more friends who actually actively log too, I dunno how much inspiration or use you could get out of my diary since I'm in the UK and our food brands are all different, but feel free to add me. I log honestly every day.
  • jessiruthica
    jessiruthica Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    I'm only on day 95, but I'm in every day. Count me in!
  • NoelFigart1
    NoelFigart1 Posts: 1,276 Member
    Options
    I log every day. I think that if you don't log accurately, there's no way of knowing what is really going on. I think that's a lot of the "But I only eat 1200 calories a day and am not losing" comes from. It's easy to fool yourself.

According to my really nerdly spreadsheet, I am at or under calorie goal 70% of the time. It's enough that I lose.
  • Annabear3
    Annabear3 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I log every day since I started my journey this summer. feel free to add me!