• MattNorrisUL
    MattNorrisUL Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    No, I died

ahh the internet and a lack of hyperbole appreciation. lol
  • Lizzy622
    Lizzy622 Posts: 3,705 Member
    Options
    I went to a showing of Rocky Horror so the Time Warp warped off the candy.
  • ItsJordanNicole
    ItsJordanNicole Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I only gained .5lbs...probably water. I'm very pleased with that!
  • libbydoodle11
    libbydoodle11 Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    No candy remorse here.
  • mrsdenno82
    Options
    I saved up calories for halloween. I ate chocolate only on Halloween night. Stuck to my allotted limit. Enjoyed some candy. Carried on as usual the next day. (Despite candy on the table)
    I have lost 40lbs since my baby was born 12 weeks ago. I havent skipped birthdays, holidays etc. Just stick to CICO!
  • caracrawford1
    caracrawford1 Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    BaltarVK wrote: »
    I somehow managed to lose 1 pound since Friday. Considering I have 4 children and enough candy to open a candy store currently on my dining room table, I was pretty happy. haha

You know you are on a weight loss kick when you think "Good. Monday is here and I can get back to a normal routine."

Business as usual. Nothing special this wkend.
  • Cathalain
    Cathalain Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    My neighborhood doesn't get any T-or-T's. The one or two kids that live here go elsewhere where it's more "lucrative", so we never have to buy any candy at all. Complete win.
  • lynn_glenmont
    lynn_glenmont Posts: 10,009 Member
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Strange night; scary people kept knocking on the door, most of them fairly short, but none of them killed me. I survived them all, even the scary clown.

I consumed about 400 calories worth of "snack-size" candies and pistachio butter to spread on the plain chocolates; came within about 50 calories of maintenance for the day; weighed in a half-pound down for the week the next morning.

ETA: one saving grace of Halloween is I'm usually so busy handing out candy that I don't have time for a big dinner, so the candy in part was just subbing for some of my dinner calories. Not the healthiest dinner, maybe, but OK for one night.
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,573 Member
    Options
    Cathalain wrote: »
    My neighborhood doesn't get any T-or-T's. The one or two kids that live here go elsewhere where it's more "lucrative", so we never have to buy any candy at all. Complete win.

ha. Here too. I would have been shocked if someone rang my door bell.