Friday Mini Challenge!

Options
2»

Replies

• smoonygirl
    smoonygirl Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    totally down!! I was able to do Wednesday and I abs are still feelin it! HAHA Missed Thursdays :( and the other days of the week... but I am going to do today's!
  • ms_blonde_2008
    Options
    I'm totally in! I am still feeling my abs from Wednesday's challenge!
  • mommybear0922
    mommybear0922 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I'm in! This is the first time i'm trying one of these mini challenges, and I HATE push ups, but what the hay, I'm in:smile:
  • Mandam1018
    Mandam1018 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    100 Push-ups Done!! Plus I also did 50 squats, 5 flights of stairs, 50 cruches, and 100 toe raises! Thanks for these mini challenges! Pushes me to get that little extra in. :wink:
  • HartJames
    HartJames Posts: 789 Member
    Options
    I'm only up to 20- someone kick my in the *kitten* quick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • emariec78
    emariec78 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    Well I'm up to 52, but also heading out for the evening. I will try to get the rest in when I get back. Pushups are not my strong suit!
  • Charger440
    Charger440 Posts: 1,474 Member
    Options
    I did it. 70 regular and 30 from my knees.

This for me was the HARDEST challenge! :)
  • MissConfidence
    Options
    100 is so much more than it sounds, when it comes to push ups! I really struggled with this. I had to break it up into several sets to get to a 100 and I was very angry they were so hard. I'm getting stronger with weights and fitness in general, but why are push ups still sooooo hard??
  • HartJames
    Options
    50! Mine are all counter height and feet planted way out. Still tough for me! Back to work :)
  • 1crazymom
    1crazymom Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    100 pushups done on knees!
  • ms_blonde_2008
    Options
    100 done!!!! I think I even added a few more :D
  • HartJames
    Options
    DONE! Great work everyone!!!!!
  • emariec78
    emariec78 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    Done, all on my knees.
  • sherryberry07
    Options
    Done! Whew and just in time! 15 regular, the rest on my knees.
  • tbever
    tbever Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Wow, I failed miserably!!! I thought I would have plenty of time to get these in today! 70 total, all on my knees! I broke them up into set of 10-15 at a time. Next week will be better!
  • HartJames
    Options
    YES! Good way to look at it! Now if everyone can beat their numbers next week- even if by 1- that's progress! AMAZING job everyone! Isn't it awesome to see what you are really capable of? Eye opening for me, in particular with the crunches and squats for me but also in that I KNOW I can fit in more than I was during the day if I get creative :)
  • caligirl86
    Options
    Hey!!!! I need a new challenge..Sorry I"m just a little late... So mine is "Saturdays Friday Mini Challenge"... I'm off with a bang..40 on knees... I keep thinking I'm strong enough for regs.. Nope. Oh well. I hope to get the rest in by dinner.. Thanks for challenging me..
  • caligirl86
    Options
    100... Arms are SHAKIN!!!
  • caligirl86
    caligirl86 Posts: 82
    Options
    My arms are like noodles this morning... Cooked ones..
  • AngelsKisses75
    AngelsKisses75 Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    I need to do the modified, but I am working my way to the floor and full on hard core push ups! :drinker: