Need friends who maintain their food diaries!

Options
I would like more friends with open diaries. First, because I hope we can all motivate each other to complete our diaries every day, even when we fall off the bandwagon! Second, because I would love to see what others are eating so I can get inspired about healthy food options. Anyone out there have similar goals and want to add me as a friend?

Replies

• Wicked_Seraph
    Wicked_Seraph Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    Let's do it! :>

I initially kept mine private but another person I recently friended here encouraged me to make it viewable. I think it's good to get ideas from other people on how they stay on track :)

I'm a vegan with a recent soy sensitivity so my diary might look a little different than most "ideal" ones - I'm still trying to figure out how to get enough protein in my diet without soy.
  • jamie_lee80
    jamie_lee80 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    I keep an open diary and just had a bunch of friends stop logging so I could use some new ones! I only show a 9 day streak right now because I was out of town and was having so much fun playing with my nephews that I forgot to log in for one day! Ugh!! My streak is ruined but it was well worth the play time! :smiley:
  • Dcharnice
    Dcharnice Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Logging what I eat no matter what. I may stumble but I always get back up. Add me.
  • rebolaugh
    rebolaugh Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! My diary is open to friends and I've been logging everything for the past 90 days and have lost 23 pounds. Um, except for this past weekend. I had Halloween candy overdoses and made poor restaurant choices. But I'm back on track today.
  • yuiconnor
    Options
    me too I need friends. It doesn't matter if you are cutting or bulking/ lose weight or maintain, I just love to see us support each other. I use this app on a daily base so add me:)
  • HealthyIrishLass
    HealthyIrishLass Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I have mine open and have had my list of active people whittle down as well. Feel free to add me. I love to get ideas from peoples diaries as well. =)
  • KKJackson91
    KKJackson91 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    You're welcome to add me if you'd like:)
  • DragonShoe_GCole
    DragonShoe_GCole Posts: 137 Member
    edited November 2014
    Options
    My food dairy is open (not sure about my exercise log) & I track EVERYTHING (and I mean everything: all food/beverages, calories burned during sex, etc)
    say-when-i-m-your-huckleberry.png
  • girlviernes
    girlviernes Posts: 2,402 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you like. But I don't want any comments that I eat too much sausage ;)
  • SnuggleSmacks
    SnuggleSmacks Posts: 3,731 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 225 or something like that. I've had a couple of small breaks wherein I didn't log accurately, usually on vacation or something, and would only log, for instance, breakfast, but it really bothers me when I do that.
  • whatatime2befit
    whatatime2befit Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, my diary is open to my FL. Just don't comment on my junk food :p I plan for and allow for my favorite junk at times, and fit it into my calorie counts when I want a treat.
  • LittleOldUnhealthyMe
    Options
    An add would be awesome, my diary is always open, to anyone, and I log every day :)
  • stephanieluvspb
    stephanieluvspb Posts: 997 Member
    Options
    Mines open to friends if u like to add me I log daily.......except yesterday lol pitch in at work, crazy greasy chinese. Whatever. I do drink alcohol, eat chocolate and eat out 1-3 times per week but I stay within my goal
  • ChristinaWelch78
    Options
    Feel free to add me too! I am mostly vegan (mostly lol) I've been having some issues with keeping under my calorie goal lately though. There are a few things going on in my life, even though I am over eating a bit I think I am handling things (food wise) much better than I did in the past.
  • amberj32
    amberj32 Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I log everything and try and stay under my calorie goal for the day. I occasionally eat out.
  • kristimason3
    kristimason3 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I have an open diary as well. Feel free to add me
  • TossaBeanBag
    TossaBeanBag Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    My diary is open. Feel free to add me.