T25

Options
I just ordered it and it will be here in a few days. Who's done it before? What did you like/dislike? How were your results?

Replies

• skinny4me2be
    skinny4me2be Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    I am on week 5 of alpha phase. I had to give up my gym membership so I needed something I could do at home and something I could do before work..this fit the bill. My likes: 25minutes plus a 2-3 minute cool down, love the schedule to follow, and Its helping me lose inches. My dislikes, I have a few soar joint issues (knew & shoulder) going on, but trying to keep ahead of it by icing and doing the modified version when need to. I plan to finish out the 10 weeks, then take a week off and start again. Contemplating getting Gamma. Best of luck!
  • jeremywm1977
    jeremywm1977 Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    Pros: It's only 25 minutes. It's short, but impactful.
    Cons: It's only 25 minutes. In some of the workouts, especially the Alpha ones, I feel like I need more. By time you get to Gamma, though, you'll be glad that they're only 25 minutes.
  • AnitaCRice
    AnitaCRice Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Just started it today, and I liked this morning's workout. I LOVE that it's only 25 minutes. That will hopefully keep me motivated to get my butt out of bed to get it done.
  • tooheyz
    tooheyz Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    There is another thread on t25 which i posted in as well. I started beginning on September this year and I had awesome results. I dropped 2% body fat in the first three weeks of just doing alpha phase. But after that, I felt as though I had a little bit more in me at the end of the 25 minutes, so I decided to combine t25 with some heavy lifting (5-6 rep range). I did this maybe 4 or 5 times a week.

I should be in the my second week of gamma, but decided to stop t25 altogether and just focus on weights for the next few weeks. I might get back into insanity.

It's 25 minutes, its effective cardio, and I highly recommend it! Best of luck with it.

Here are my results

bone2zp4f3um.jpg
  • starkiss100
    starkiss100 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all of your feedback. I will be starting in on Monday the 10th. Good job tooheyxz!