Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

30 day shred

I just bought 30 day shred and killer abs! super excited.... wondering if anyone has tried this and what your results were? :)

Replies

• pineappledreams32
    pineappledreams32 Posts: 24 Member
    edited November 2014
    i ment i bought ripped in 30 durrrr
  • Maquillage_
    Maquillage_ Posts: 194 Member
    I tried 30 day shred, but only followed about half the program. I did enjoy it, I love how its circuits, I feel like it makes the workout time go by so much faster, and I noticed that after just a few days my fitness was already improving! But I like change, so I hated how it was the same thing for 10 days! I remember I did lose some weight while doing it, but it was a good time ago so I can't remember how much.

I suggest devising your own cool down routine because Jillian's is very short and to be honest I don't think it would have any effect! Youtube and Fitnessblender (on youtube but also have their own amazing website) have some good cool down workouts so you should find one their :) You'll need it! The muscle soreness I had after a few days was horrible, in a good way, but still needless because if I followed a proper cool down routine the soreness would not have been nearly as bad.

Good luck with it and I hope you get the results you're looking for! :)