20-somethings (and young at heart folks c:)

Options
Let's be MFP friends. I lost 35/40 lbs a few years ago and put it all back on after entering a serious relationship. I've felt disappointed, unhappy, out of shape, and unsexy for way too long since gaining the weight back.

I'm finally ready to commit to a healthy lifestyle (again) and I'm looking for new MFP friends.

I am 23 and live in the US Midwest. Feel free to add me and I will return the favor!

Replies

• Medivh73
    Medivh73 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Hey, feel free to add me! I'm 23 as well and still have a long ways to go on my weight-loss journey.
  • Skittle_BoomBoom
    Options
    Hey! Feel free to add me too! 21 year old from the North East!
  • BeTheChange352
    BeTheChange352 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    also looking for more friends! I've recently come back to the site but am not new to the weight loss game. I'm 23 years old and from Florida.
  • SC_Robert
    SC_Robert Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hey folks, I'm looking for more friends. 27 year old from South Carolina.
  • FlatWet
    FlatWet Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Shoot me an add anyone, I am 22 in NYC and could always use more support!
  • Hello everyone. I am back on myfitnesspal trying to make a permanent eating/workout lifestyle change this time. feel free to add more for support!
  • shfoster0721
    shfoster0721 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I'm not in my 20's but still feel like it. I'm 37 in Louisille, Ky. I have also lost 116 pounds since January. Feel free to add me for more support and motivation. If you add me please send a message with your add. Let's do this.
  • SarahRMerts
    SarahRMerts Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too. I'm 23 and from the Midwest as well!