Replies

• mammamaurer
    mammamaurer Posts: 418 Member
    edited November 2014
    wtf_zps504ed2e1.gif
  • ithrowconfetti
    ithrowconfetti Posts: 451 Member
    Hi,
    How have you determined this specific number of 500 calories a day? Also, are missed periods the only thing you've encountered while being on this very low calorie diet? No other health complications? I'm asking, because I'm concerned that you may not be getting sufficient vitamins, minerals and nutrients, which are essential for a healthy body, with just 500 calories.
  • marlovs78
    marlovs78 Posts: 75 Member
    edited November 2014
    nadiabear1 wrote: »
    Can eating 500 calories a day make you lose your period because i havent had it for about 4 months, im not pregnant because i havent had sex..

o25ouf97wjzu.jpg
    (*)
  • Graelwyn75
    Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Probably was not the best idea to post her plan here in case someone else decides to follow her example.
  • PrizePopple
    PrizePopple Posts: 3,133 Member
    zachbonner wrote: »
    why do people always flag me? like cant you ask questions on this site, maybe myproana is where i should be, although i think anorexic is disgusting. Im glad someone mentioned that site to me :)

You found the 500 or less calorie diet on a pro-ana site, as shown on the picture that is posted on your blog (which you are encouraging others to try). You already visit those sites.
    im not encouraging im just sharing

Sharing the diet and telling people that they can lose weight on the diet (presumably safely) is encouraging that type of behaviour.
    I made it for myself so i can keep myself motivated

No. That's not motivated. That's called and eating disorder. You've been told more than once in more than one thread to seek help. You have a serious problem that needs to be dealt with.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    why do people always flag me? like cant you ask questions on this site, maybe myproana is where i should be, although i think anorexic is disgusting. Im glad someone mentioned that site to me :)

You found the 500 or less calorie diet on a pro-ana site, as shown on the picture that is posted on your blog (which you are encouraging others to try). You already visit those sites.
    im not encouraging im just sharing

Sharing the diet and telling people that they can lose weight on the diet (presumably safely) is encouraging that type of behaviour.
    I made it for myself so i can keep myself motivated

Motivate yourself to eat a healthier number of calories instead.
    Im fine. I dont care if its unhealthy and i dont care if it killed me, i want to die anyway

Please seek psychiatric help immediately.

A couple links that may help you. Also, please talk to a physician, they may have referrals they can give you as well.

http://myfitnesspal.desk.com/customer/portal/articles/1575987-eating-disorder-resources

http://www.apa.org/helpcenter/
  • MKEgal
    MKEgal Posts: 3,250 Member
    nadiabear1 wrote:
    Can eating 500 calories a day make you lose your period because i (sic) havent (sic) had it for about 4 months
    If that's all you're eating, yes, it certainly will.
    Your body couldn't support a pregnancy because it's barely keeping you alive.
    You're also facing a host of other more serious health problems because of your mental disorder.
    GET HELP!
    Here's a place to start looking for people in WA state who specialize in treating eating disorders:
    http://www.edreferral.com/states/wa.html
    why do people always flag me? like cant (sic) you ask questions on this site, maybe myproana is where i should be, although i think anorexic is disgusting. Im (sic) glad someone mentioned that site to me
    People flag you because you're breaking the rules, promoting unhealthy behaviours.
    And you obviously don't think it's disgusting, because you're doing it and you're fighting against all the people telling you that's what you're doing.
    I made {that extremely restricted diet} for myself so i can keep myself motivated
    How about getting motivated to be healthy?
    Learn about nutrition, overcome your problem, eat a reasonable amount of calories (15x your healthy goal weight if you're exercising 30 min / day, so 1500 - 1875), and add weightlifting to your routine so you'll get some muscle back & look good.

Healthy goal setting:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/MKEgal/view/2014-06-08-setting-goals-667045
    At 5' tall, you should be 100 - 125 lb to be at a healthy BMI. http://www.shapeup.org/bmi/bmi6.pdf
    You're already there. You say you're at 105 lb, yet your ticker shows you want to lose another 19 (86 lb), and your stated goal is to be 90-100 lb.
    That's dangerously underweight.

51637601.png
This discussion has been closed.