Options
I have about 100 lbs to lose and I'm feeling really discouragryltrnmmk71a.jpg
ux5ejr97wv9e.jpg
uh4bk5fugh8x.jpg
tuujatlclai9.jpg
3xjvlqlbonhj.jpg
2bn4z7tz7muj.jpg
4ihwys7ldhog.jpg
ed. My time is so limited with work & school and I'm not able to stick to healthy eating all the time & exercising (walking on my treadmill) I went from my highest of 275 to now 252 on my own by losing 25 lbs through nutrition, drinking water & burning at least 500 calories a day. I'm not as motivated but I still want to get back to onederland. Is there anyone else who had this much to lose? I don't want to go through with weight loss surgery because I am concerned about future health programs increasing. I'm 5'7 I need to be atleast 160. I really need words of encouragement. Thank you!

Replies

• Bekkah5215
    Options
    Hi there! I have about 125 lbs. to lose and I found that large number to be discouraging, too!! I decided to break my losses into 10 lbs. increments... much less daunting to think about small goals than the overall picture! :)

I see a beautiful, strong woman in your pictures, and if you make small changes they will add up to big transformations over time... be patient with the process :) (life is stressful enough with its demands/obligations)
  • FeistyGirl007
    FeistyGirl007 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    You can count me in, too! : ) I just ordered a new workout fitness program to follow and will begin it next week. I have at least 75 lbs to lose, with 100 lbs being ideal. I agree with Bekkah. If you break it down into to 10 lb increments, it is much easier! Heck, I like to break it down into 5 lb increments... I need all the encouragement I can get! Good luck! - Leslie
  • jmadyun21
    jmadyun21 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Bekkah5215 wrote: »
    Hi there! I have about 125 lbs. to lose and I found that large number to be discouraging, too!! I decided to break my losses into 10 lbs. increments... much less daunting to think about small goals than the overall picture! :)

I see a beautiful, strong woman in your pictures, and if you make small changes they will add up to big transformations over time... be patient with the process :) (life is stressful enough with its demands/obligations)

Thank you Hun. I'm taking my time and not going to put a rush on it. Just going to do my best day by day. My goal used to be 2lbs a week, but I'll be happy with 5 lbs a month, better than nothing!
  • jmadyun21
    jmadyun21 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    You can count me in, too! : ) I just ordered a new workout fitness program to follow and will begin it next week. I have at least 75 lbs to lose, with 100 lbs being ideal. I agree with Bekkah. If you break it down into to 10 lb increments, it is much easier! Heck, I like to break it down into 5 lb increments... I need all the encouragement I can get! Good luck! - Leslie

5 lbs is very realistic. Start with that then move up gradually to 10! I wish y'all the best in your journey! We can do this! :)