Help Each Other
Add Me And Lets Just Do What it Takes!

My starting weight is 250

Replies

• stacimusmax
    stacimusmax Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I'm in, let's do this!
    For April, I have lost 11.6lbs. So, here's to another great month of weight loss.

SW as of today: 168.4
  • fooja
    fooja Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Hey, I will join!! I weigh in on Friday, i just weighed today. Do u have a particular weigh in day or does it not really matter?? Im starting at 231.2. so lets hope I can get down to 221!!! YEA!!! I need some support, i just had a horrible 3 weeks and was slowly falling off the wagon. I am happy that I am back to where I was 3 weeks ago, and Im ready to do this!!
  • cckeimig
    cckeimig Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I'm in...I may not need to go the full ten pounds, but it's close enough to what I have left to lose that I want to do this.

SW as of today: 136.2
  • Melacole23
    Options
    I am in as well--let's do this! I just joined this site so could use a nice jump start. I started losing a couple of months ago and I am down 13 pounds and ready to take off more. Feels like so many more to go so it will be nice to have the encouragement and acountability!
  • eve180
    eve180 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I am in with you. I need to drop 10 pounds in May. My current weight is 220 lbs. and I would love to weigh 210 lbs by the end of May. Yes, I am definitely in...Thanks for the invite.

Eve
  • mommacool
    mommacool Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I am in! I will try! After 3 months of losing about 8 per month, I did not lose in April!! I am due to lose big! Starting today at 200! been at 200 since April 5th! UGH! It is my birthday Memorial Day weekend, so this would be a great birthday present to ME if I can do this!!
  • mehapp
    mehapp Posts: 132
    Options
    Count me in too!!!
    I have a really crazy May - lots of parties and planning - and need to stay accountable! My oldest son graduates in June, and I'd love to be able to look better!
  • serendipityrr
    serendipityrr Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I am in as well......Are we all going to start with a weigh-in on the same day?
    :-)
  • anbegley
    anbegley Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I'm in. Need a push and I think this will be it.
    Starting weight 177.4. I weigh in on Fridays.
    Let me know.
    Adding you as a friend : )
  • mommacool
    mommacool Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    My oldest son graduates in June, and I'd love to be able to look better!

:) See you there in our new outfits! LOL!
  • irishblonde2011
    irishblonde2011 Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    Count me in too.
    April was a rocky month but ready to get stuck in.
    I weigh in on fridays too.
    Best of luck everyone :smile:
  • MissKash
    MissKash Posts: 132
    Options
    count me in.
  • 1ArmyMom1
    1ArmyMom1 Posts: 94
    Options
    I just joined 11 days ago and have lost 6.2 lbs so far and I have a LONG way to go so I would love a little friendly competition!

SW 190
    CW 183.8
    GW 135
  • davis_re
    davis_re Posts: 9
    Options
    I have family visiting from out of state. The last time they saw me I was 190. Now I am 223, I would love to be 213 by the end of May. Count me in! I am going to friend you.
  • janesmith1
    janesmith1 Posts: 1,511 Member
    Options
    I do!! Want to lose 10 lbs in May!
  • tamanella
    tamanella Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    I'm in too!!
  • girlw00nder
    girlw00nder Posts: 15
    Options
    Can I join in Ive 8lb to loose so I'll have a good go at in in May? I need to get ready for that bikini in august so a head start would be awesome. Thanks xx
  • candik
    candik Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    count me in... i can lose up to 8 lbs a month, but i just dont know how to lose 10. Any tips anyone??
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    Options
    Consider me signed on! Enough dancin with the weight. I would love to lose 10 lbs in May! We shall all cheer each other on!:bigsmile:
  • janesmith1
    janesmith1 Posts: 1,511 Member
    Options
    Starting weight I think is 220 - so aiming for 210