How can obtain accurate measurments at this point?

Options
When I started my journey over 2 years ago the bathroom scale didn't even work for me. I was over 420lbs. Now I'm under 200lbs. I'm starting to to slow down a lot with weight loss. I don't know if I should adjust my calories even more. I've always tried to figure if I should count the excess skin in my calorie allowance...and if not....how do you calculate the excess skin. Body fat percentage calculators seem to fluctuate wildly on the daily for me tho it seems to hang around 20% bodyfat.

Any ideas on how to keep the numbers going down?

Replies

• KylaDenay
    KylaDenay Posts: 1,585 Member
    Options
    You look great in your profile pic. Great work on your loss thus far.

I honestly do not know much about extra skin. I do know that you only have 17 pounds to go. It is a lot slower now then it was before, since you have so little left to lose. You now should be at a .5 to 1 lb a week loss. Make sure that you are accurate with logging, weighing and measuring all food.
  • Chief_Rocka
    Chief_Rocka Posts: 4,710 Member
    Options
    If you're losing slower, don't do anything. If you're not losing at all, lower calories.
  • bugaha1
    bugaha1 Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    Start lifting weights if you haven’t already because at your age you can you can fix the excess skin. Congrats on how far you have come.