Calling all college students

Options
I don't know about the rest of you but I am SUPER excited to be able to dedicate my entire summer to my weight loss and not school work :-D!!!!! I think it would be cool if we started a challenge to see how much weight we lose from the 1st day of summer vacation till our first day of fall semester! How about it???? Anyone up for a summer support group?

See how much you can lose for your Alma Mater!

For me:
WE ARE... PENN STATE!!!

Join our facebook group: http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_160392637358305

Replies

• ColeyBear08
    ColeyBear08 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Come on! Who's up for the challenge... Let's see who the skinniest school is!
  • KLaurean
    KLaurean Posts: 112
    Options
    I'm not *currently* in college, but I'm studying for my esthetician state boards which means I'm at home ALL day long sitting on my a** but I would love to be part of this challenge anyway :)
  • ColeyBear08
    Options
    I'm not *currently* in college, but I'm studying for my esthetician state boards which means I'm at home ALL day long sitting on my a** but I would love to be part of this challenge anyway :)

You are more than welcome to join us... It will be a 3 month challenge most of us are starting at the end of next week and when it comes closer to the fall semester I'll pick a dead line! Welcome to the group and don't forget to add us on facebook!

Feel free to add me on both MFP and Facebook :-D
  • KLaurean
    KLaurean Posts: 112
    Options
    Thanks, I probably won't be on this board much, I fail at staying on top of challenges here.
    I will definitely be on the fb group though!
  • kpadilla411
    Options
    I'm down.
    My vacation starts in 3 weeks and I need to lose weigh by August.

CSUF!!!!!!
  • ColeyBear08
    Options
    I'm down.
    My vacation starts in 3 weeks and I need to lose weigh by August.

CSUF!!!!!!

It's great to have you on board!!!

Don't forget to add us on FB!
  • ColeyBear08
    Options
    Thanks, I probably won't be on this board much, I fail at staying on top of challenges here.
    I will definitely be on the fb group though!

I also have trouble staying updated on the message boards... that's why I created the FB group. I think it's easier for everyone to communicate and update the group!
  • ColeyBear08
    Options
    bump