Hello everyone I'm new

Options
Hello fitness pals! I'm new to the site and this forum. I have high goals for myself so any kind words of motivation will help.

I also need a favor: could some of you please recommend some music that will pump me up during my daily run. I love all music (except marching band, house music, or death metal)

Thanks!

Replies

• deedeeboo
    Options
    hi there :) welcome i have only been on here for a month and its fab. its really made me understand more about what i eat and to see how everyone else is doing.

sounds like your ahead wit the running, i wish i had the motivation to run lol

good luck :)
  • MelissaE27
    MelissaE27 Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    welcome! as far as music I have to say disturbed... the drummer is ammmazzzing and I don tknow why but eveytime their music comes on I tend to work out harder.... it gets me pumped ;)
  • pyro13g
    pyro13g Posts: 1,127 Member
    Options
    Hi new, I'm Bob.
  • Slayer66
    Slayer66 Posts: 265
    Options
    Hi welcome and GL to you.

As far as music goes anything heavy for me from Machine Head to Priest to Slayer to Metallica (old), LoG, Halford/Fight, too much to list! Double Bass drum all the way =)
  • Leslie2273
    Leslie2273 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I'm new too. Please feel free to add me.
  • ckh2069
    ckh2069 Posts: 5
    Options
    Hi Im new too-please feel free to add me as well
    as far as running music go I listen to super mash brothers all the time- they do mashups of popular pop/rap songs