What foods do you eat more of since starting here?

Options

Replies

• psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,389 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Chipotle and Steak..
  • Kalikel
    Kalikel Posts: 9,626 Member
    Options
    Fiber One bars. It wasn't until I took a good look at the fact that I don't eat enough fiber that I added those.

• cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,876 Member
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Just more whole foods and meals prepared using scratch, whole ingredients in general...but really, I've always been a foodie and have always preferred a good, wholesome, home cooked meal...my biggest issue before was that I just ate a lot of whatever it was...I have a much better handle on portions now.

If I had to pick one food though, it would be eggs...I never used to eat breakfast except on the weekends...now I eat eggs pretty much every morning.
  • annette_15
    annette_15 Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    Omg I used to only eat brown food... not even joking, it was bad and I was a really picky eater. Now my meals are always colorful and fresh looking. I do eat way more chocolate now tho lol. I've gone from always craving savory food to only craving sweet.
  • RachelYun27
    RachelYun27 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Oatmeal
    Yogurt
    Butternut squash
    Cocoa powder
    Chocolate
  • 33Freya
    33Freya Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    Meat. I was mostly vegetarian before I started concentrating on macros. It's difficult (not impossible) to get enough protein without it!
  • KameHameHaaaa
    KameHameHaaaa Posts: 837 Member
    Options
    I'm eating everything I used to eat before. Just less of it haha.
  • fobs13
    fobs13 Posts: 1,080 Member
    Options
    Eggs. But mostly just as before but watching portions. Still have my treats. Have cut out wine mostly. Had one glass yesterday aftercare month off it and couldn't finish it. Think before I eat now as know I will have to log it.
  • llUndecidedll
    llUndecidedll Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    Chicken, soup, beans, green vegetables, apples, bananas, and eggs. I drink more milk, too.
  • DeliVibes
    DeliVibes Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Vegetables definitely! I add tomatoes, peppers, onions to nearly all my meals. Before logging I didn't realise how little veg I was eating. Also, I used to cover all my food in ketchup and since I've started adding more veg to my meals I've started to wean myself of the red stuff!
  • kiwisunchips
    kiwisunchips Posts: 8 Member
    edited November 2014
    Options
    soooooo many more veggies, greek yogurt, almond milk, and egg whites, as well as multigrain bread. This all came from other inspirations too (instagram is a great inspo surprisingly, and many accounts have nutritional information and meal ideas that I check with mfp to check their value)
  • eaviram
    Options
    Egg whites, squash, lentil chips.
  • jennyhoon
    jennyhoon Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Fresh vegetables, eating raw,stirfry and juicing
  • Aemely
    Aemely Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Broccoli, brussel sprouts, edamame, cottage cheese snack packs, ultra thin sliced cheese, organic peanut butter, Bagel Thins, chicken or tuna salad made w/ lower fat olive oil mayo, olives-to-go packs (http://pearlsolives.com/olivestogo/), fig bars (http://www.oskri.com/en/6-oskri-bars), thin crust pizza (!), French onion soup (I never ate it until starting back on MFP!), weighed portions of pasta + meat sauce, and salads.

19507081.png
  • Maquillage_
    Maquillage_ Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Fruit! I never ate fruit at all, like ever. I hated it. But since joining and reading the forums I've realized it's actually important so now I make an effort to eat at least one piece of fruit a day. But I'm starting to like fruits and usually end up having 2 servings a day :)
  • Chaotic_Weevil
    Chaotic_Weevil Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Eggs
    Field mushrooms
    Squash
    Jerky
    Cheese
    Radishes
    Kimchi
  • d6melanie
    d6melanie Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Kale, I chose to adapt to the flavor because it's so stinking good for you.
  • BUTIgirl212516
    BUTIgirl212516 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    bananas, strawberries, eggs, mushrooms!