How much more do you think I should lose?

Options
Hello people! I've just uploaded a new progress pic just to keep me accountable, because I've lost loads of muscle recently as stopped working out, basically as Im not wearing a bikini every day at the beach now (bad I know)! Im 5'10 and 145 lbs here. My BMI doesn't sound bad at 20.8 but you can totally see that I still look like there is definitely weight to use in my thighs and hips, hence me aiming to get below 10 stone...This picture has cropped really weirdly but just wanted to do a bit of an update. Sorry for the bad photo! Let me know what you think, I'd be interesed and not at all offended if you agree I still need to lose :):) Have a great day all! xoxo

Replies

• Pinkgoldturquoise
    Pinkgoldturquoise Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    PS I think the image has stretched sideways here BTW! If you click through to my profile you can see it properly :)
  • Dadof3bbg
    Options
    You look great
    Don't get all crazy about looking "perfect"
    You won't ever find perfect
  • Dadof3bbg
    Options
    My original thought was "if she just lost the bikini, that'll do!"
    Lol
  • Slinky_BraveHeartBunsOfSteel
    Slinky_BraveHeartBunsOfSteel Posts: 10,891 Member
    edited November 2014
    Options
    You don't need to lose any more. You look great! :smile:
  • willdb76
    willdb76 Posts: 41
    edited November 2014
    Options
    You look fantastic. I can't see where you need to lose weight. At all! In fact I'd say your thighs could do with 'building up' a bit, if anything. (A bit more muscle to give a slightly fuller more shapely appearance). Unless you're going for that unhealthy looking 'size zero' look...
  • sama631
    sama631 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    yes, you look good, just try and maintain the same and may be add some muscles.
  • Dadof3bbg
    Options
    "Gimme a break, gimme a break, break me off a piece of that kick *kitten* bar!!!!"
  • RicaFit
    RicaFit Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    You have the perfect size. Just make sure your muscles and bones stay healthy :) I hope you realize what a joy it is to just wear anything and look fabulous... YOU can!!!
  • Jerrypeoples
    Jerrypeoples Posts: 1,541 Member
    Options
    this is going to sound like im being an *kitten* and maybe i am but this is the wrong question to ask people and sorta smells like fishing for a compliment .

dont worry what others think you should look like, what your weight should be, what your BMI should be or how toned/ripped you should be. you will forever be chasing that.
  • clensor1955
    clensor1955 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    You look great! Just keep up some strength training to keep your muscles toned and you could be a swim suit model.
  • Pinkgoldturquoise
    Pinkgoldturquoise Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much everybody for the very kind and sweet comments. It is really interesting to hear as, as you all probably know, when you look at your own body I think you see it differently. To me the tops of my thighs look fat so I really appreciate these comments which make me realise not everyone might think that, so thank you very much, it really means a lot. To the person who thought I was fishing for a compliment, sorry if it came across that way, I just was looking for some honest feedback from impartial people, this is something I wouldn't really ask my friends, so I really appreciate the comments, although I agree, it is very kind of people to make such generous comments.

Thanks again everyone for your time and good luck :) xoxo