Blogilates - Cassey Ho

Hello! Does anyone here do Blogilates? or is there a group on here?
Ive been doing it for 3-4 months now and its amazing.
Im just looking for some Popster friends on MFP :)

Replies

• Maquillage_
    Maquillage_ Posts: 194 Member
    I love Casey! I just started Kayla Itsines bikini body guide so I don't have as much time for Blogilates, but I still make sure to get a few of her videos in a week just because I enjoy it so much!
  • Lasmartchika
    Lasmartchika Posts: 3,440 Member
    edited November 2014
    I'm going to start her beginners calendar today!! :)
  • berriboobear
    berriboobear Posts: 524 Member
    I do some of her videos once in a while on days I feel like a change. I love her personality and she really works you!
  • GibbsGirl13072
    GibbsGirl13072 Posts: 156 Member
    I did the muffintop massacre the other day, and definitely felt it the next morning!
  • icyblue13
    icyblue13 Posts: 18 Member
    I love Cassey! I can't wait for her 8 week hot body challenge that starts next week!
  • howletta
    howletta Posts: 11 Member
    I started back in April, but took a break after my wedding and just now starting it up again. My butt is so sore from the last few days!
  • themadhumper
    themadhumper Posts: 3 Member
    I love Cassey and am excited other MFP folks are Popsters! I'm currently working on the Beginner's Calendar and was wondering: how do you guys log her exercises? I've been entering it as "Pilates" but I feel like I'm doing/burning more calories than what MFP suggests. Thanks in advance!
  • I log it as Calisthenics vigorous effort :p
  • lisaabenjamin
    lisaabenjamin Posts: 665 Member
    I love Cassey and am excited other MFP folks are Popsters! I'm currently working on the Beginner's Calendar and was wondering: how do you guys log her exercises? I've been entering it as "Pilates" but I feel like I'm doing/burning more calories than what MFP suggests. Thanks in advance!

I've worn my HRM during Blogilates workouts and my calorie burns are usually a little less than what 'Pilates' on MFP gives me. I'd always go with the lower of the two just to be on the safe side. If you think you're burning more than you think you're burning on the beginner's calendar, you just wait til you graduate to the regular monthly calendars!!! :o

• Dawmelvan
    Dawmelvan Posts: 133 Member
    I love Cassey and am on day 11 of Beginner's calendar!
  • Dawmelvan
    Dawmelvan Posts: 133 Member

I've worn my HRM during Blogilates workouts and my calorie burns are usually a little less than what 'Pilates' on MFP gives me. I'd always go with the lower of the two just to be on the safe side. If you think you're burning more than you think you're burning on the beginner's calendar, you just wait til you graduate to the regular monthly calendars!!! :o

Hey Guys! I'm on the beginner's calender. When it's a cardio video, I log as low impact aerobics, other than that, I log as Pilates. I too try to error on the lower side of the calories just to be safe. Love that we're in this together! I've already lost 3 pounds!