anyone have the firm wave?

Options
I bought it a couple years back and never really used it much...would like to find someone who has it or has done it..

Replies

• brenda_71
    brenda_71 Posts: 151
    Options
    I have it, also didn't use it very much. But was thinking about pulling it out every now and then to do something differant than the elliptical. I tried to look it up on here to see the calorie burn but wasn't in here so I have no idea what you would put down for the burn, cuz there is so many differant workouts on that thing. LOL!!
  • Laurieannfanelli
    Laurieannfanelli Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I have it but dont use it either. Ever since I got Turbo Fire and am getting suck good results from it I really am not doing anything else.
  • MDillon0305
    Options
    Too funny! I have it to but have only gotten as for as the instructional 10 min video! I just looked at it today & want to start it!
  • angie_04
    angie_04 Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    if someone wants to start it with me i would be so happy!!! on the infomercial, they got great results... i need to do it bad!! anyone up for it?
  • kristenheet
    kristenheet Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I have it in my closet too! A friend gave it to me cause she never used it and guess what, neither do I! I looked at it today when my on demand wasn't working and decided I would call and ask the cable company to fix it instead! I did the instructional video, but nothing more. I might give it a go with you, but not as my only exercise. Wait, maybe that would be good for my overage of food today!!!