Would you rather?

Options
Chaotic_Weevil
Chaotic_Weevil Posts: 199 Member
I thought a game of food/exercise based Would You Rather? Would be fun. Pose a "would you rather" question for the person below you.

Would you rather have vegetables taste like your favourite junk food, or have your favourite junk food decrease in calories by 50%?

Replies

• SwashBlogger
    SwashBlogger Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    I'd go with the latter. It would be monotonous and somehow gross to eat potato chip flavored salads.

Would you rather be at your job one hour less per day, and have to spend that time exercising - or spend one hour MORE per day at your job, and have the calories magically burned?
    -
  • Spnneil06
    Spnneil06 Posts: 18,745 Member
    Options
    exercising.

Would you rather die in a fire, or freeze to death?
  • SwashBlogger
    Options
    Freeze!! People who survive hypothermia say it is actually pleasant - just not the thawing out part if you are saved.
  • SwashBlogger
    Options
    Would you rather have to swim behind a rowboat for 30 minutes, or spend 30 minutes walking up and down stairs as fast as possible?
  • NikkiLouise15
    NikkiLouise15 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I cant swim so I'll take the stairs!

Would you rather be without Social Media or your Favourite Food for a year?
  • FitGoofy
    FitGoofy Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Be without social media!

Would you rather be on Naked and Afraid with a complete stranger for 21 days or be suspended in a glass box for a month over times square?
  • Chaotic_Weevil
    Options
    Glass box, provided it was safety checked or something.

Would you rather be able to lift twice as much weight as you can now, or run twice as fast?
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    Options
    Can't run much as it is now so twice as fast wouldn't be too exciting, so def be stronger!

Would you rather have a date with a gorgeous stranger with no personality or a not so gorgeous with an amazing sense of humor?
  • Chaotic_Weevil
    Options
    Not so gorgeous with a sense of humour for sure. The worst date I ever had was with a total Adonis of a guy who was the dullest person I ever met.

Would you rather drink a pint of salt water, or snort a pint of milk?
  • JustSomeEm
    JustSomeEm Posts: 20,203 MFP Moderator
    Options
    The salt water.

Would you rather eat ONE ghost pepper or two whole bags of marshmallows?
  • Chaotic_Weevil
    Options
    The marshmallows. I really like marshmallows.

Would you rather be immortal or die in a year?
  • jmt08c
    jmt08c Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Immortal but I'm moving to either Colorado, Oregon, Alaska, Washington or D.C. to fully enjoy the benefits of immortality.

Would you rather go to federal prison for 1 year or be on a deserted island in the middle of the Pacific for 1 year.
  • GordieLaChance
    GordieLaChance Posts: 171
    edited November 2014
    Options
    tough one. Deserted island though I would likely die since I never joined Boy Scouts.

Would you rather jump off the Golden Gate Bridge or swim the Nile River?
  • Jrichards1712
    Jrichards1712 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    ooooooo wow, ummm Im an ok swimmer but dont love heights. swim across or lengthwise? lol I say swim!

would you rather marry prince, the artist formerly known as prince that is or Betty White?
  • Jrichards1712
    Jrichards1712 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    btw either one can outrun me lol