New but not so new

Options
I downloaded this app on my iPhone as soon as I got my phone back in December. Did I use this app like I should.... No!

That being said, I have been using it more often and the results are amazing. Since the beginning of the year and because of the ideas placed in my head about my food intake from this program I am glad to say I am down 20 pounds (275 -> 250) since the start of the year. So MFP thank you for giving me the ideas and lessons about what I should be eating, how much I should be eating ad exercising, and the ability to take my life back from the downward trend I was experiencing. Since starting back up on MFP about a month ago, I've lost 10 pounds and haven't felt as good as I do now in a long time, I also put on a pair of shorts that I haven't fit in in over a year.

So hello everyone in the MFP community, glad to be back and plan to go at it strong to reach my goal of 210 pounds by the end of the year! Can't wait to be back in shape and can't wait to be able to have the most confidence ever! Add me if you'd like! =)

Replies

• Rubino469
    Rubino469 Posts: 12
    Options
    Hello and welcome... and best of luck on your journey..I have added you as a friend
  • ucfsn118
    ucfsn118 Posts: 14
    Options
    Thank you and good luck to you too! Also if anyone lives in Fl, in the Orlando area, I live there most of the year for school but I'm originally from the Ft. Lauderdale/Miami area!
  • Leslie2273
    Leslie2273 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I live in Leesburg FL. Feel free to add me.