Do you think athletes or people who work out a lot more are "hot and bothered"

nick40vmi
nick40vmi Posts: 70 Member
edited November 2014 in Chit-Chat
There was that whole scandal at the Olympic Village in London at the most recent summer Olympics where many of the Olympic athletes were hooking up a lot. I was wondering if many athletic or competitive people are just aroused more often then if they weren't athletes or competitive. If you think 'yes', why is that?

Replies

• arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,573 Member
    edited November 2014
    I think this had less to do with them being athletes and more to do with how hard they had been training and how little they had time for anything else for so long?
  • amoreamore
    amoreamore Posts: 21 Member
    Probably has a lot more to do with the fact that super fit people are considered much more attractive. If you were attractive enough to hook up with an attractive person pretty much whenever you wanted, I'm not saying you would, but just the fact that you could would most likely increase the frequency of it.
  • p8liwag
    p8liwag Posts: 919 Member
    edited November 2014
    I'm going to say No because i don't feel like explaining why. ... :D
  • morgiee_lynne
    morgiee_lynne Posts: 141 Member
    arditarose wrote: »
    I think this had less to do with them being athletes and more to do with how hard they had been training and how little they had time for anything else for so long?

I agree, they focus on training for so long that as soon as they got the chance to let loose they did, and it just happened to be while they were surrounded by other athletes.
  • HJO1403
    HJO1403 Posts: 188 Member
    I think its to do with how fit everyone else is haha
  • PurringMyrrh
    PurringMyrrh Posts: 5,276 Member
    I'm not even fit, but my hot and botheredness level is definitely affected by working out. For every workout, one less cucumber makes it into a salad...
  • Oishii
    Oishii Posts: 2,675 Member
    If you put a load of young, single people together, isn't it normal that they'll have sex? I never heard of it as a scandal before.
  • nick40vmi
    Well 'scandal' isn't the right work I suppose, but what I meant by scandal was it was a big deal that all these athletes representing the United States of America were partaking in sexual activities. Some would say that is a negative mark on the US.
  • nick40vmi
    arditarose wrote: »

That actually is a legitimate pursuit in my opinion.
  • Sinistrous
    Sinistrous Posts: 5,589 Member
    I just look at my guy and get all hot and bothered..
    Ok, I better stop. Thinking about him. Grrrr.
  • nick40vmi
    amoreamore wrote: »
    Probably has a lot more to do with the fact that super fit people are considered much more attractive. If you were attractive enough to hook up with an attractive person pretty much whenever you wanted, I'm not saying you would, but just the fact that you could would most likely increase the frequency of it.

Well, I wouldn't say that. In my opinion, as a straight male, attractive female athletes are sometimes more rare then non-athletes. A lot of women that train a lot tend to be larger and/or muscular and that is not necessarily attractive. Also the may be really tall (i.e. women's basketball) or really short (i.e. gymnastics) and that isn't necessarily attractive as well.
  • Sinistrous
    Sinistrous Posts: 5,589 Member
    nick40ghs wrote: »

Well, I wouldn't say that. In my opinion, as a straight male, attractive female athletes are sometimes more rare then non-athletes. A lot of women that train a lot tend to be larger and/or muscular and that is not necessarily attractive. Also the may be really tall (i.e. women's basketball) or really short (i.e. gymnastics) and that isn't necessarily attractive as well.

Oh boy.. Bashing :|
    This forum hasn't changed.

-derps right on outta this thread-
  • AllOutof_Bubblegum
    AllOutof_Bubblegum Posts: 3,646 Member

Aaaaand while we're on the subject of "unattractive"...
  • nick40vmi
    edited November 2014
    I bet females have the same opinion sometimes as well. I typically don't find the ultra female athlete attractive. Not trying to bash, I'm just pointing out that because someone is 'more fit' and 'trimmer' doesn't really mean they are now more "sexy". If I'm hitting a little to close to home, I'm sorry. No one is ugly, just maybe unattractive to a lot of people. There is someone out there for everyone though.

Aaaaand while we're on the subject of "unattractive"...
    Sinny wrote: »
    I just look at my guy and get all hot and bothered..
    Ok, I better stop. Thinking about him. Grrrr.