Post here if you want more friends!

Options

Replies

• Mister_Al
    Options
    Can always use extra support!
  • victoria09201982
    Options
    I'd love to have more friends for motivation. I'd also like to know for anyone that has a Fitbit Zip, if the activity from Fitbit is loading up to MFP. The foods I put in from MFP syncs to Fitbit, but I'm not seeing where Fitbit is syncing with MFP with my exercise. Am I missing something? :smile:
  • goingtobefit2015
    goingtobefit2015 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I am looking for some MFP buddies to help keep accountability and motivation. Would you like to chat and talk about our weight loss goals?

I am currently 213lbs. my highest weight recorded was 236lbs. I have gained and lost so many times. I am currently making changes in my diet and eating healthy and exercising. I want to lose at least 80-93lbs. I am also a breast cancer survivor now 11 months!

Hope to hear from you!
    Di
  • JC_Reborn
    JC_Reborn Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me!
  • KSpicer2014
    Options
    Hi I'm new here, anyone want to friend me? Looking to share tips and healthy recipes :)
  • Marcel182
    Marcel182 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Hey! The friends I have are pretty quiet and I'd love some new ones who'll cheer as hard for me as I will for them. Not really looking for weight loss encouragment anymore, I'd like some workout friends. I run and recently got into weight lifting. Feel free to add me!
  • bellbell922
    Options
    Starting today and looking for a good support system!
  • jessiemjporter
    jessiemjporter Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    i would love friends, for the support ^^
  • Mara_
    Mara_ Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • tcThePT
    Options
    Feel free to add
  • prncssjnn
    prncssjnn Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I always need new friends! Preferably serious MFP addicts lol :)
  • kimmmm1234
    Options
    I could use more friends! I have 60 pounds to lose and I need a few kicks in the butt to keep me on track :wink:
  • Romee14
    Romee14 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'd love some friends for feedback, encouragement, share healthy recipes/meals, excercise/work out advice! :). Add me please let's keep each other motivated!
  • ToriMalt
    ToriMalt Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm new to My Fitness Pal and running and would love some friends on here for encouragement!
  • stevesilk
    stevesilk Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I'm in maintenance but looking for some new friends. Into lifting, tennis, HIIT and running (a little-lol).
  • rjc88
    rjc88 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm getting back to this after a couple months of slacking and need more fwiends for motivation, add me!
  • MaxPower0102
    MaxPower0102 Posts: 2,654 Member
    Options
    Could use all the motivation (and fear of retribution) that I can get. Add me!
  • delia_tee
    delia_tee Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I haven't succeeded in bringing any of my real life friends over to mfp and i could really use some friends to hold me accountable. You see I walked today? Tell me I did good. You see I had a muffin and went over my calories? Ask me when I am going to the gym. I can do the same for you.
  • carmellabella2014
    Options
    I can use new friends
  • MegzC321
    MegzC321 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I need more " Gym Going " Friends!!