Ideal Protein Buddies

Options
Hey Ladies and Gentleman. I am on the Ideal Protein diet and am looking for some friends for support and to share ideas. I would love to hear from anyone and everyone. Let's get it started! :)))

Replies

• sarahmetzger3
    sarahmetzger3 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey!
    How are you doing on IP? I'm on IP also and am down just shy of 30 pound since September 5th. I'm swiftly approaching goal and I am so excited for that day I step on the scale and it shows my goal weight!
    I coach part time, let me know if I can be of any assistance!
  • sweetie531917
    sweetie531917 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Today is day 1 for me!
  • Werfam
    Werfam Posts: 29
    Options
    Hey!
    How are you doing on IP? I'm on IP also and am down just shy of 30 pound since September 5th. I'm swiftly approaching goal and I am so excited for that day I step on the scale and it shows my goal weight!

Sarah, I would love to talk to u about the diet. I have a few questions. I cheated yesterday, and need help!
    Hope to hear from u!
  • Werfam
    Werfam Posts: 29
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Werfam wrote: »
    Hey!

Sarah, I would love to talk to u about the diet. I have a few questions. I cheated yesterday, and need help!
    Hope to hear from u!
    Werfam