Good pedometer apps/pedometers?

Options
I have a HRM that I wear for my workouts, but I want to track my daily activity. The HRM isn't great for that because then I'd have to wear a chest strap all day and the watch. I also am not supposed to wear any sort of jewlery to work because I work in manufacturing. So I am looking for something I can just fit in my pocket and it'll track.

Let me know if you have found anything like this that works for you!

Replies

• Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    Options
    There are tons of options for pedometers. Fitbit, Jawbone, Misfit...many more I'm sure.

Even if you could wear an HRM all day, they wouldn't be accurate for all day activity.
  • heyyoudontgiveup
    heyyoudontgiveup Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Fitbit. I've had one since the One. I have a Charge right now and I am obsessed. Also tracking my sleep is fantastic!
  • Nighthawk4
    Nighthawk4 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Definitely the Fitbit!
  • spally2
    Options
    Fitbit. I've had one since the One. I have a Charge right now and I am obsessed. Also tracking my sleep is fantastic!

what's the charge like for accurately tracking steps? Thinking of changing my fitbit one for a charge Hr when they come out in the UK.

• ash8184
    ash8184 Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    I love my garmin vivofit. I know it may be more than you need since you already have a HRM but the garmin app is really great and interfaces with MFP well!