Options
    Just getting back into this! Add Me :)
  • BushidosQueen
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • missjazminenicole
    missjazminenicole Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Well I'm super active on here and I'd love more friends! :)
  • ShawnTX
    ShawnTX Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I have lost right at 70 pounds on MFP. 40 a couple of years ago, then got away for a couple of years, came back and lost the last 30. I am pretty much where I need to be weight-wise, but still use MFP to keep me on track. I train and run in triathlons and runs and have gained quite a bit of experience along the way. If I can help motivate or pass along any good info, I am more than happy to do it. Feel free to add me. I am active on here, current streak is 80+ days, so I'll be around!
  • MYhealthyjourney70
    MYhealthyjourney70 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    you can me add me.. please send me a message when requesting...
  • Dra0i
    Dra0i Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone :smile: Been using MFP for awhile now but never really got involved in any discussions etc. Here's hoping to meet some cool new people
  • katieq815
    Options
    Need help people please
  • Kanra_Chan
    Kanra_Chan Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm new here and it would be lovely to gain new friends. I log in and update my food/exercise diary every day, and I'll do my best to help motivate my friends. Please feel free to add me. :)
  • Limebird
    Limebird Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Me too!!!
  • Lalalindaloo
    Lalalindaloo Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Hi, would love to add friends!
  • Peanutmanak47
    Peanutmanak47 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I'll be happy to take in some more friends. I've been clearing out my friends list lately and ended up dropping like 15 people or so due to them not logging in for a long time.
  • susan_buel
    Options
    I'd love to hear from anyone in my age group (55-65) who is fighting this weight thing. I lose it and gain it back and so on. I am a widow of 4 years- after 39 years of marriage, not having support is pretty hard.
  • Tbias78
    Tbias78 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Always happy to have new friends :)
  • Angelkakez
    Angelkakez Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Add me! my timeline is kinda bland lol.
  • lizzi633
    lizzi633 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Looking for friends too! Also, trying atkins for the first time. Any tips or motivation is welcome!
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to replace a few friends who either dropped me or I dropped them. Prefer over 60, active and no whiners. Please message me first.
  • RetiredNavy_CT
    RetiredNavy_CT Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    The people are great on here, would love to continue to meet and learn from new people.
  • lindsay795
    lindsay795 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hey, my name is Lindsay and I'm new here. I need to lose about 100 pounds. Would love it if you guys would add me <3:D
  • holly00722
    holly00722 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I love all the motivation on this site...Please feel free to add me!!!
  • jesssantinon
    Options
    I need friends... and some serious motivation!