Body Media Band sync

Options
My Body Media and MFP are talking to each other, but only about calories burned/exercise. The food I put in MFP is not syncing with my Body Media.

Help???

Happy Friday!

Amy

Replies

• harmonmt
    harmonmt Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Mine is not syncing either. Hopefully it is just a glitch and will fix itself soon!
  • reneboe
    reneboe Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    it been too long since MFP synced with Body Media hoping for a fix soon
  • ItsJordanNicole
    ItsJordanNicole Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Have you tried going to the body media fit page and disconnecting it from MyFitnessPal and then reconnecting it? Mine syncs everyday, no problem.
  • cbish33
    Options
    This just started happening to me as well. Tried unlinking and re-linking - any other suggestions?
  • hananah89
    hananah89 Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    Mine has been doing this too. I just went and relinked them and while it seems to have fixed it for now, it wasn't retroactive. MFP was getting info from BM but not the other way around.
  • tallmama3
    tallmama3 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    me too!! Glad to hear its not just me-- I re linked everything- it updated my food one time for that day (wed) and hasn't since! if someone figures it out please post :)
  • mcambian
    mcambian Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Is this still occurring? I'm having this issue (MFP food entries not syncing with Body Media) as well.
  • mcambian
    mcambian Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Not sure if this is still affecting anyone else (I'm still experiencing the issue) but what I noticed is that if I Unlink and then relink, it gets the MFP Food Diary data for the present day (doesn't update past days) but will not update to reflect any changes thereafter.
  • dmcole13
    dmcole13 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Yes, still have the problem here - since 11/2. Checked the Help topics & MFP's last update was 11/10 am that it is still being worked on.......
  • rhc751
    rhc751 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Also still having the same issue. Nothing has been synced since 11/2. Hope this is resolved soon!
  • perfekta
    perfekta Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    same problem here. tried unlinking, and relinking.
  • shanapadilla2
    shanapadilla2 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I am still having the same issues. I had hoped t he mfp update, this week would have fixed it, but nope.
  • tallmama3
    tallmama3 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    yup still not syncing for me either :(
  • cprati
    cprati Posts: 39 Member
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Mine's not syncing either.
  • luv4SFO
    luv4SFO Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm having the same issue. Really peeved because it took Body Media 5 weeks to deliver my arm band and then it only worked properly for about two weeks... Not as helpful to me if this part isn't syncing. Can anyone say if this is a MFP issue or a BM issue? Not sure who to ask for help!
  • SnowWhiteFanatic
    SnowWhiteFanatic Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Mine started working after I unlinked and relinked today. I hope it is finally fixed now.
  • SnowWhiteFanatic
    Options
    Actually it only works if you keep unlinking and relinking. That is something I'm not about to do every 2 hours.
  • mbterp
    mbterp Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Having same problem. Any idea when it will be fixed?
  • dmcole13
    dmcole13 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Now bodymedia exercise stopped syncing again as of 11/15. Would really like to see some kind of response, very frustrating
  • SnowWhiteFanatic
    Options
    Yup, now the exercise and food stopped syncing. WTF?