Tattoo!!! Sexy or Not?

Options
14567810»

Replies

• Misshodge64
    Misshodge64 Posts: 8,588 Member
    Options
    Why you being irony and where have you been?
  • Dra0i
    Dra0i Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Sexy, I'd give about anything to find myself a nice tattooed girl. Hard to come by where I live.
  • Misshodge64
    Misshodge64 Posts: 8,588 Member
    Options
    I don't have one but my ex sure has me tattoo on His Legs. OOPPS
  • splashtree2
    Options
    If is small I like it, I have only one a small panther... I don't like many tatooes especially on men, I like more muscles than tatooes!!
  • Freidster
    Options
    Tattoos are 100% sexy, I have 19.
  • eels4peels
    eels4peels Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I pay a good bit for my tattoos bc it is a big decision to get one. Mine are pretty large as well. Here's my last one. It's my cat as Elton John. Very wise decision on my part I think!

10471197_816168921734261_6619583542704130600_n.jpg
  • eldamiano
    eldamiano Posts: 2,667 Member
    Options
    Having a tattoo is just like waking up and deciding to wear the same t-shirt every day.... Who on Earth would do that?
  • eldamiano
    eldamiano Posts: 2,667 Member
    Options
    eldamiano wrote: »
    Having a tattoo is just like waking up and deciding to wear the same t-shirt every day.... Who on Earth would do that?

but is it a bad *kitten* looking shirt?.........I already know its the most comfortable one.

Inane comment. Why would you wear the same shirt every day full stop?
  • brimingus
    brimingus Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    eels4peels wrote: »
    I pay a good bit for my tattoos bc it is a big decision to get one. Mine are pretty large as well. Here's my last one. It's my cat as Elton John. Very wise decision on my part I think!

10471197_816168921734261_6619583542704130600_n.jpg

That is amazing!!! Love it!!!

I've got 5! They're all quotes/lyrics I live by.
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    Options
    They better be Sexy! I have a few myself!
  • FrozenSongBird
    FrozenSongBird Posts: 3,892 Member
    Options
    sexy.
  • PapaPeace
    PapaPeace Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    I have 6, and want more... my wife has 4 and wants more... so yeah. Sexy. Most of the time. They can be ugly if they are poorly done or poorly placed. Also, tattoos, don't make me attracted to someone I wouldn't otherwise be, and they can be a turn off.
  • therealblackdahlia
    therealblackdahlia Posts: 3,110 Member
    Options
    Depends who its on and what its of. Overall, I'm pretty much over it and wish I hadn't gotten mine 20 odd years ago
  • Oscarinmiami
    Oscarinmiami Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    I don't like them...nothing sexier than a woman with no tattoos
  • kiwigal1956
    Options
    my tamoko etchings that pertain to me and my journey through life and I am happy with them and have never received a bad compliment yet. I received my tamoko just a couple of years ago and to this day feel very fortunate to have had two great NZ artists adorn my skin with their expertise.
    b2zs5fl5xefb.jpg
    q6nojd73br13.jpg

• kiwigal1956
    Options
    my tamoko etchings that pertain to me and my journey through life and I am happy with them and have never received a bad compliment yet. I received my tamoko just a couple of years ago and to this day feel very fortunate to have had two great NZ artists adorn my skin with their expertise.
    b2zs5fl5xefb.jpg
    q6nojd73br13.jpg

forgive the unpedicured foot! Ahem, should have waited until after the pedi' to take this shot! :)
  • DevilsNegu
    DevilsNegu Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I have one on my hip ☺️
  • ptargino
    ptargino Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I did my first on Monday. It isn't finished yet, but I'm in love already :)

MkvFpWX.jpg
  • redromad275
    redromad275 Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    I have 30+ tattoos as I collected quite avidly when I was younger. I even apprenticed in a shop for several years. It was a great way to meet women. At that time, tattoos weren't as popular as they are now. I like tattoos on women but it depends on the women and the tattoo.