1600 Calorie diet!? Seriously?

Options
1235»

Replies

• CSARdiver
    CSARdiver Posts: 6,252 Member
    Options
    Your facial expression is perfectly attuned to this post - brilliant!

I do everything you stated on this list, but chase it down with a whiskey garnished with kale (throw away the kale).
  • AskTracyAnnK28
    AskTracyAnnK28 Posts: 2,834 Member
    Options
    All the Homo erectuses died because they didn't know how to eat exactly 1641.35 calories every day, and so could not evolve into Homo sapiens.

Lies. They died because they all went into 'starvation mode'. It is known.

• Tiernan1212
    Tiernan1212 Posts: 797 Member
    Options
    This is so true. Real things at stake here. Last thursday, I ate 1599.93 calories and my hair fell off overnight. To make it grow back, I looked on the internet and did what it said (cause Interent's always righ). I did one push-up and a half (don't want to bulk, I'm a girl) facing the moon at exactly midnight.
    I was hungry from the workout so I looked at cheese through google glasses (those filter the calories) while painting my toenails with limon juice.
    AM I SAFE?

You should be good. Except everyone knows you're supposed to face away from the moon.

But you saved everything with the limon juice.

• Hischell30
    Options
    Ok lil question for you ... I'm pregnant should I change my calorie intake amount?
  • Allterrain_Lady
    Allterrain_Lady Posts: 421 Member
    Options

You should be good. Except everyone knows you're supposed to face away from the moon.

But you saved everything with the limon juice.

Thanks!! If it were to happen again (God forbid!) I'll be careful about the moon thing. Don't want to mess that twice!!!
  • chadya07
    chadya07 Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    chadya07 wrote: »
    i just ate cheese and carbs for lunch. carbs! and cheese! but it had a little protein. and it was lean. the crumpet with cream cheese and fig butter was delicious and definitely recommended. the carrot i could have skipped.

also you forgot "you must drink 3 gallons of water a day"

and if you dont like vegetables you have to stop being a child.

You're obviously dead already from the cheese and carbs. How are you posting?

vampire. the cheese turned me into a vampire. i no longer eat anything except the centers of brie.

• ThomasGinter
    ThomasGinter Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    You could all learn a thing or two from the people in this clip. Clearly they take fitness more seriously than any one on here.

http://youtu.be/lraDNDuFNj8
  • LoraKay131
    LoraKay131 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    wtf did i just read....so eat ketones wrapped in furlongs?