Fitness DVDs

Options
Whats your favourite. I thought id share mine cos its FANTASTIC :D:D:D Martine Dancebody. Its perfect for people like me who isnt that physically fit but leaves you feeling satisfied without feeling like you cant finish the whole thing :D

Replies

• anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options
    I didn't start doing DVDs until I was fit enough to do so, but I'm in my last week of Insanity... I love the pain because I love the challenge of being able to go beyond my limits each time I do a routine.
  • simplepuremaddness
    simplepuremaddness Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    hahahahaha LOL at ur picture in ur sig XD
  • phinners
    phinners Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    My current fave is the Zumba fitness DVDS - in particular Cardio Party. It almost gives you a heart attack but hell it's good fun, I love that. I try to do it every day and one day I will find it as easy as the cardboard cut outs of smiley beach babes in the dvd!!
  • simplepuremaddness
    simplepuremaddness Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    i wanna try the zumba :) although i have to be careful how much i bounce around cos the people who live below me will get annoyed :)
  • phinners
    phinners Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    i wanna try the zumba :) although i have to be careful how much i bounce around cos the people who live below me will get annoyed :)
    You do it how ever it's right for you and your surroundings. You dont need to be jumping and bouncing if you dont want to or cant.