The Shred - 30 Days Later

Options
It has to be said that I love to hate Jillian. I love to love her also. I am pushed beyond my limits and saw what I never thought I would see... results. I will continue using the Shred as a part of my everyday workout routine. I don't follow a special diet (I like my carbs WAAY too much). I just stay within my calories, zig zagging (high and low days) throughout the week. For the visual, I'll post my pics now (if I can figure it out again). For the "I want data" types, my stats are below the pics.

Shred-front.jpg
Shred-back.jpg
Shred-rside.jpg

Here are my beginning and ending stats.

Weight was: 167.5 lbs
Weight is: 164.2 lbs
Loss: 2.5 lbs

Bust was: 38.8 inches
Bust is: 37.5 inches
Loss: 1.3 inches

Waist was: 35.2 inches
Waist is: 33 inches
Loss: 2.2 inches

Hips were: 42.5 inches
Hips are: 41.1 inches
Loss: 1.4 inches

Replies

• MrsGaff
    MrsGaff Posts: 42
    Options
    I couldnt see the image in post so I c&p'd it.... wow! you can see such a difference!

Im doing the shred at the moment so thankyou for the inspiration, and congratulations!
  • mithwiz
    mithwiz Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! I'm so proud of you! You can really see the difference, especially in the profile picture. Congratulations on 30 days!!!
  • nomoremuffintop42
    nomoremuffintop42 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    good job..i can really tell in your face,belly and bum...good job!!
  • cj1234cj23
    cj1234cj23 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!! You can definitely see the difference, and your difference in inches lost means that body fat was definitely lost.
  • mirapaigew
    mirapaigew Posts: 107
    Options
    Definitely see the difference in the midsection. Fantastic job!!!
  • hemlock2010
    hemlock2010 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    That's so encouraging! Thanks for sharing the pics. :smile:
  • EpiGaiaRepens
    EpiGaiaRepens Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    wow! I just got the 30 day shred and haven't had a chance to try it yet...but you so inspired me! You look fantastic!! I noticed especially that it seemed to really get at your love handles (which is for me a problem area)... so stoked! For you and for me!!
  • NovemberJune
    NovemberJune Posts: 2,525 Member
    Options
    thanks for posting!!! i am half way through the 30 days. I haven't seen much progress yet, but looking forward to the next 2 weeks ;)
    great job!!!!
  • LittleBuddy13
    LittleBuddy13 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Oh yes you can really tell in the stomach and neck, you look great...keep up the hard work :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!