BowFlex M5 Max Trainer

Options
Hello! I just ordered my Bowflex M5...so excited but it won't be here for another 45 days. Has anyone tried or received there's yet? I have about every workout video there is but can't seem to stick to them so I ordered the bowflex M5 so I can do that while watching tv and not get bored. Just wondering if anyone has received theirs and if you have had success with it yet? Any helpful info will help! :)

Replies

• LotusFlower89
    LotusFlower89 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I just placed my order as well and they gave me an estimated ship date of 45-60 business days. Fingers crossed it will arrive sooner!! I am excited to try it out.
  • youngrasta515
    Options
    I placed my order for the M5 on February 1st. I will let you know when I get mine. Can't wait either.
  • dyedyeabc
    Options
    I ordered mine on Jan 4th. We just received it on Feb 27th. They said it sold out within the first 3 days of lauch that is why the back orders. I have used it for the past 4 days already and love it. It is very compact, easy to use and very quiet. My husband is next to me watching TV and doesn't have to turn up the volume. It is very challanging esp. if you are as out of shape of me. It sees like something I will not get bored with (I have trouble with that). My husband and 13yr old son also use it and enjoy it. The only problem is that there is only 2 users to program into it. I feel it is well worth the money.
  • 2Freaky
    2Freaky Posts: 1
    Options
    I ordered an M5 on Jan 23rd, still waiting patiently.
  • heartnsoul69
    Options
    I have received mine and used it for 2 days and LOVE IT, I am new to working out, besides walking, its very challenging so i believe the work outs will bennifit my change in healthy lifestyle.
    A friend of mine that works out daily came over to try it and has decided they have to have one, LOVES IT.
    I love the Bowflex Max Trainer App and i used the MyFitnessPal app, however i have not yet been able to sync the two apps together yet. Any help would be appreciated.
  • momofgilliam4
    Options
    We got our last week, but it was missing a part, so we had to wait until yesterday to use it (it was 71 days from order date to ship date, btw).

Tried it for the first time last night for 10 minutes and it kicked my butt!! I am out of shape and used to walking as my cardio, so I need to build up more. So far, I love it!!
  • Kingrajiv1
    Options
    I got mine delivered in about 40 days and took me about 3.5 hours just by myself to assemble it. I was shattered to try working on it the same day so the next day which was last evening I tried the max interval routine. I could do it for about 11 minutes. I was sweating for the next 30 minutes as I continued working out on other stuff. Absolutely the most intense 11 minute workout ever. However I tried to use the Max Trainer app for Android but couldnt figure out how.... any help there?
  • Kingrajiv1
    Options
    Have you been able to sync your max trainer app to the max trainer equipment?
  • lolamuscio
    lolamuscio Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Can someone provide an update about the trainer? Noise level, weight lose? Anything would be great. I am thinking to buy the m5. If the wait period is no longer 45- 60 days.
    . Thanks.
  • delscan
    delscan Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I ordered my M5 on Dec 28 ... it arrived Dec 30 ... Assembly took about an hour (tops). The workouts are for sure kicking my butt ... However I cannot get the MT app to sync with MFP. Also other devices say my calorie burn is the same as what M5 tells me. I thought the burn with M5 would be higher. Thoughts? :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!