Displaying Carbohydrates per meal

Hi can anyone tell me if theres a way to display carbs per meal instead of calories. Im a diabetic and have started using this app to count carbs and would like to display total carbs per meal. Apologies if there is already a way to do this - I have not been able to find a way.

Thanks

Replies

• CMB1979
    CMB1979 Posts: 588 Member
    Hi can anyone tell me if theres a way to display carbs per meal instead of calories. Im a diabetic and have started using this app to count carbs and would like to display total carbs per meal. Apologies if there is already a way to do this - I have not been able to find a way.

Thanks

If you mean that you want to display "Calories from carbs" rather than total calories or carb grams, then I don't think you can. The display shows calories, carbs, fat, protein, etc grams...but a "calories from each" macro isn't possible.
  • CMB1979
    CMB1979 Posts: 588 Member

Thanks

Settings - Diary Settings - change drop down for macro nutrients tracked if for some reason you're only seeing calories and nothing else.
  • divingdoc
    divingdoc Posts: 2 Member
    I tried these instructions, but it still doesn't display carbs as the default per meal instead of calories. It is nice to keep track of the total calorie count per day, but as I diabetic, I need carbs to display per meal instead of calories. Can anyone help? It would be nice if you could do this on the iphone as well as ipad. I care less about the website as I mostly enter all this stuff on my phone.
  • yarwell
    yarwell Posts: 10,477 Member
    Are you saying you can't see the carbs per meal on an iThing ?
  • abatonfan
    abatonfan Posts: 1,123 Member
    edited November 2014
    Are you using the mobile app? I also cannot see carbs right on the main diary screen of the app, but you can get around it by clicking each individual item in the meal to view the full nutritional information and then add the carbs from each individual item to get the total carbs for the meal.
  • lautour
    lautour Posts: 89 Member
    I don't think you can do it on the mobile app, but on the website you should be able to see carbs per meal, and protein and fat and whatever else you track. On the website it should show each macronutrient per meal as well as a total for the day.
  • annette_15
    annette_15 Posts: 1,657 Member
    Sometimes what i do if i wanna see what my dinner is on its own after logging other food that day, i will do the 'copy meal' to tomorrow, then go to tomorrow in ur diary and look up the nutrition for that meal