63 pounds down!

Options
I am thrilled to say that for the first time in a VERY long time, A standard household scale now shows a number when I stand on it! That's 63 pounds gone!!!! I am down 8 inches in jeans, and a couple sizes in shirts. I am more dedicated now than ever to the program. Now that I can see real numbers on the scale in addition to the clothing, it will help keep me accountable to what I am eating to make sure that I continue to see lower numbers on that scale. :O) I have been on MFP for about 70 days now and really love all the people I have met here and the support I get from them is unbelievable. MFP and my friends here are a big factor in my weight loss. So, I just thought I would share my excitement.

Thanks to everyone on my support team. :O)

Tim

Replies

• anthony438
    anthony438 Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    Congrats man, that is a hell of a lot of weight. It must be nice to say you've dropped a bag and a half of salt :wink:
  • asilva3111
    Options
    63 lbs in 70 days! That's amazing man. That is a heck of an accomplishment. Keep up the good work! I have been on MFP for 25 days now and I have only achieved 18 lbs; I guess am gonna have to be more aggressive.

Good Luck!
  • bzelady
    bzelady Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    GOOD JOB!!! CONGRATS!!!
  • ivyann73deleted
    Options
    Great job!!!
  • lily1972
    lily1972 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Wow!! That's fantastic! Your hard work is really paying off! Well done!! :bigsmile: :glasses:
  • brenda_71
    brenda_71 Posts: 151
    Options
    Congratulations!! Good for you! Keep on keepin on!!
  • mlynnhamil
    mlynnhamil Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Great job! I found the message boards looking for inspiration to take off these last 20 pounds and that really helped!
  • kristarablue
    Options
    Awesome!!! I know it feels great!!!!
  • Angel1066
    Angel1066 Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    That's excellent news, i'm so happy for you keep it up.
  • Aesop101
    Aesop101 Posts: 758 Member
    Options
    Great great job! That is exactly how many inches I had lost at 63 lbs.
  • Run4iiiiiit
    Run4iiiiiit Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Good work.
  • misspamyla
    misspamyla Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! That's why I love this site....For you who are 'getting it done'...you can share with a whole community who is quick with support and encouragement. For those of us who think 'Wow...a 2-digit number that's more than just water weight loss'....it's such an inspiration and a voice that says 'just keep going - it worked for me'.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Have a fantastic day
  • EmmyRose
    EmmyRose Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    That's amazing!!!
    Great effort, you've clearly worked your assss off over 70 days!
    Congratulations :) It must feel fantastic to see numbers on a house hold scale, very encouraging for you :]
    Keep it up!
  • taem
    taem Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You have accomplished a lot and will continue to do so. Reading your story gives me the strength to follow mine.
  • MissKash
    MissKash Posts: 132
    Options
    thats awesome!!!! keep up the good work!!
  • yyzdnl
    yyzdnl Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Super job Tim. You have lost the NC State Record - 63 LBS Striped Bass!

Check out the picture,
    http://www.theburningreel.com/forums/fishing-forum/4353-new-nc-state-record-63-lbs-striped-bass.html

One time you can be glad the big one got away.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!