First thing you noticed.

Options
124»

Replies

• JessaLee0324
    JessaLee0324 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I've only lost a pound, and right now my stomach is the only thing I'm noticing that is decreasing physically. Mentally, I feel empowered by taking control over myself. I'm not depressed about my weight, because I know I'm not going to gain anything this week.
  • TINAHUNTER1969
    TINAHUNTER1969 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Finally liking a photograph of myself!
  • Lasmartchika
    Lasmartchika Posts: 3,440 Member
    Options
    First thing I noticed is that my heartburn is gone... I can sleep better cuz of that. Also my face is skinnier!! (Just waiting for the rest of my body to catch up. Lol!!) :D
  • stopdropandlose
    stopdropandlose Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Last time I lost 15 pounds my boobs went up a cup size and my waist was smaller.
  • shadowloss
    shadowloss Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    The first thing I noticed was pants were not as tight.
  • Susieq_1994
    Susieq_1994 Posts: 5,361 Member
    Options
    That moving around was easier and clothes were getting looser! :)
  • Sinistrous
    Sinistrous Posts: 5,589 Member
    Options
    Pants fell off when walking. Randomly.
  • ithrowconfetti
    ithrowconfetti Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Much smaller face, looser clothes, and increased stamina. In that order.
  • justalittlecrazy
    justalittlecrazy Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I have had horrible upper back fat and my bras ALWAYS rolled up and looked just awful. The first thing I noticed is that they stay in place now and my upper back is much less lumpy.
  • sarahsedai
    sarahsedai Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    first couple things i definitely noticed was my face was waaay less puffy, and my frequent heartburn became practically nonexistent. (still get it now and again, but i'll be totally honest and attribute that to the coffee and cigarettes. one step at a time....)
  • dale530
    Options
    The first thing I noticed was my pants getting looser. Soon I needed a belt, after that a smaller belt!
  • CupcakeDefeater
    CupcakeDefeater Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I realised just how much my body had changed for the first time when I was sat on my friends kitchen floor playing with her puppies and realised I can now sit with my knees against my chest. Kinda wish I hadn't realised how comfy that is because now it is the only way I sit, my office chair will break at some point! Hahahaha! Well done everyone xxxx
  • Poofersgrl
    Poofersgrl Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    More energy and being able to do a 3 mile leslie sansone walk.
  • infernocanuck
    infernocanuck Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    A really nice topcoat that I owned was always just a little to tight around the belly. Once I started hitting my weight loss goals, one morning I realized my coat wasn't tight at all. It actually fit me like it should. Added to that a greater feeling of energy and the disappearance of some repertory problems (general shortness of breath in in the mornings) and I new I was making progress before my feet hit the scale.
  • kendalslimmer
    kendalslimmer Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    I've shrunk up top and in my arms, so I can fit into a smaller top size - I definitely noticed that! Also I can now wear clip on earrings comfortably too. :smiley:
  • TheRealKit
    TheRealKit Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    less pain when I started losing . I take a lot less tylenol now :)
  • SbetaK
    SbetaK Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    I've had so many of these same NSV's. Here's a strange one I noticed just the other day. Was watching a video I took on an outdoor excursion 3 years ago,, and you could plainly hear my heavy breathing on the soundtrack. Watched a recent one on a hiking trail, same camera, and I did not hear myself breathing. Not only weigh less, but in better physical shape.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!