Looking for friends. Lets play a game! Guess my weight! See Picture :)

wez8xlreatou.jpg

Hi, I am 32 years old and my height is 5'6. I have been amused about my weight because even Doctors guess my weight wrong. I am working on losing weight and becoming healthier. I can use some more encouraging friends so maybe you can add me. So... Can you guess my weight?? Don't worry I wont get my feeling hurt :) Yes, I will tell you my weight.

Replies

• MoiKarina
    MoiKarina Posts: 139 Member
    Hi, I'm the same age and same size. So I'd guess your weight would be around 110kg.

But don't get me wrong I think you look very beautiful.
  • Lettee4
    Lettee4 Posts: 81 Member
    112 kg
  • rosemaryeallman
    rosemaryeallman Posts: 38 Member
    MoiKarina wrote: »
    Hi, I'm the same age and same size. So I'd guess your weight would be around 110kg.

But don't get me wrong I think you look very beautiful.

Thank you for the compliment but you are not even close. :smile:

• 300 lbs?
  • rosemaryeallman
    Believe it or not. With all honesty I weigh 165.5 kilos or 365 lbs... I think my bones are heavy. :/ I am too heavy. It is preventing me from doing some of the activities I want to. I am trying hard to eat right and stay active,
  • I was 220 when I started losing weight. Ive lost 30 lbs so far and it melted off when I started eating right. But I havent been eating or walking like I used to. It is hard but it gets easier. I hold my 30 lb son and I cant believe I carried that around. I guess that explains why I couldnt go grocery shopping or walking around the block. Im taking slim quick diet pills and have a gym membership. Im trying to lose another 30 but im lacking motivation. Go ahead and add me . I dont keep much friends cause I like to get to know the few I have well.

Youre beautiful by the way. And you chosing to lose the weight now is great! I know plenty of women who are 350 and 20 years ago said theyd be dead so they never bothered losing weight. One is 75 lol .... so good for you! Im from so cal too.
  • rosemaryeallman
    I was 220 when I started losing weight. Ive lost 30 lbs so far and it melted off when I started eating right. But I havent been eating or walking like I used to. It is hard but it gets easier. I hold my 30 lb son and I cant believe I carried that around. I guess that explains why I couldnt go grocery shopping or walking around the block. Im taking slim quick diet pills and have a gym membership. Im trying to lose another 30 but im lacking motivation. Go ahead and add me . I dont keep much friends cause I like to get to know the few I have well.

Youre beautiful by the way. And you chosing to lose the weight now is great! I know plenty of women who are 350 and 20 years ago said theyd be dead so they never bothered losing weight. One is 75 lol .... so good for you! Im from so cal too.

Thank you for the compliment and adding me as your friend. This weight needs to come off and I can use all the encouragement :smiley:
  • It will. I went a whole year thinking excersise was enough. Boy was I wrong. I didnt lose a pound. Then I started eating clean and I lost more weight in 3 months than I did in a whole year of working out. Now im trying to keep losing but I havent been eating right. But I am saying no to take out for now on. It hasnt made me gain but I havent lost either.
  • Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    I don't know how much you weigh but I would put you in the morbidly obese category and I think you are making a great step for your health and longevity by doing something about that

Good luck on your journey - it does work

• MoiKarina
    MoiKarina Posts: 139 Member
    I really wouldn't have guessed. You're doing the right thing trying to lose it.

As happy as our lives can be, being overweight is bad for our health. I was obese and manage to lose enough weight to get away from this category. I'm still overweight but at least I lost enough to feel better already.

It was not easy everyday but I got a lot of support from my MFP friends and will provide you with the same support if you want to add me as your friend.

I myself need to get back on track and try to start losing weight again as I'd like to lose at least 8 more kilos.

I'll be very happy for us to do this journey together.
  • rosemaryeallman
    It will. I went a whole year thinking excersise was enough. Boy was I wrong. I didnt lose a pound. Then I started eating clean and I lost more weight in 3 months than I did in a whole year of working out. Now im trying to keep losing but I havent been eating right. But I am saying no to take out for now on. It hasnt made me gain but I havent lost either.
    I agree I am saying no to take out too. Even the healthier places to eat have really high sodium content in the food. It just takes some extra preparation to make food at home but it is worth it.

• rosemaryeallman
    rabbitjb wrote: »
    I don't know how much you weigh but I would put you in the morbidly obese category and I think you are making a great step for your health and longevity by doing something about that

Good luck on your journey - it does work
    Yes, I am morbidly obese... I am looking forward to lose the weight and have a more active and healthier life. :) Good luck on your journey too. Lol
  • kaseasteele
    kaseasteele Posts: 86 Member
    I'm sending you a friend request. Hope you don't mind!
  • Gee im still obese. I will be till im 160 lbs. I think??
  • Snow3y
    Snow3y Posts: 1,412 Member
    110 - 120 kg
  • Snow3y
    Snow3y Posts: 1,412 Member
    Nice clothing btw, does you good
  • rosemaryeallman
    110 - 120 kg
  • rosemaryeallman
    Nice clothing btw, does you good

Thank you. I agree :smile:
  • rosemaryeallman
    Gee im still obese. I will be till im 160 lbs. I think??

Morbidly and Obese are scary words.... I am working on my weight. I know I have a problem. But Thank God I do not have diabetes, high BP and my cholesterol is very good.
  • rosemaryeallman
    I am going to open my diary to friends to keep myself more accountable. :smile: