Honestly, is 5'4 considered short on a girl?

Options

Replies

• FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    Options
    I hope not because I'm just shy of 5' :confused:
  • Spnneil06
    Spnneil06 Posts: 18,745 Member
    Options
    awww teeny little fab!
  • joshua3179
    joshua3179 Posts: 2,882 Member
    Options
    Idk I'm 6'4"
  • Spnneil06
    Spnneil06 Posts: 18,745 Member
    Options
    joshua3179 wrote: »
    Idk I'm 6'4"

heck yes baby!
  • ktekc
    ktekc Posts: 879 Member
    Options
    4' 11" here and I come with a stepladder as an accessory. Should have it engraved. . . hmmm. 5' 4" would be heaven.
  • WW_Jude_V2
    WW_Jude_V2 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    5'4" here. Shortest in my family outside of my 5'2" mom. :) They tell me I'm short in stature but tall in attitude! LOL

My daughter is 5'7" and my son is 6' 2". Whenever I take him grocery shopping there are at least a half dozen other my-size women who ask him to help out with things on the top shelves. ;)
  • ourtruelovewillneverdie
    Options
    I'd say it's about average. I'm 5'5.5" and I think I'm short but I'm surrounded by tall people most of the time
  • keef1972
    keef1972 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    5'4, I just consider "girl like"......
  • ItsMeGee3
    ItsMeGee3 Posts: 13,255 Member
    Options
    When you're 5'0", it's pretty tall!
  • jamilynn_8890
    jamilynn_8890 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4" and I feel short. I'm the tallest woman in my family so when I'm with them I feel like a giant, but my legs are so damn short and I'm constantly struggling to reach things when I'm shopping.
  • leggup
    leggup Posts: 2,942 Member
    Options
    It's exactly average. 5'4 is average American female height.
  • jennyhoon
    jennyhoon Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I am 5ft 2.5 or 160cm and I already feel like I am shortie to most American.
  • Sinistrous
    Sinistrous Posts: 5,589 Member
    Options
    erbell3 wrote: »
    an oompa loompa...;)
    I was just doing the oompa loompa dance yesterday >.> LOL
  • N2Couture
    N2Couture Posts: 2,762 Member
    Options
    I've heard that is average.
  • ClintSeeber
    ClintSeeber Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    bluecat145 wrote: »
    I'm sorry if this is the wrong category. I didn't know where else to put it considering that it's not really weight related.
    I'm 5'4. I'm not worried, self conscious, or embarrassed about it. I'm fine with it and my height's out of my control anyway.
    I was just curious of you would consider it short. I don't want any sugar coating. I just want your personal opinion.

Heck no! You're taller than over half of the other women. Hell, I'm 5'3" and a guy. I would love to be one inch taller.
  • ClintSeeber
    Options
    I'm sorry if this is the wrong category. I didn't know where else to put it considering that it's not really weight related.
    I'm 5'4. I'm not worried, self conscious, or embarrassed about it. I'm fine with it and my height's out of my control anyway.
    I was just curious of you would consider it short. I don't want any sugar coating. I just want your personal opinion.

Heck no! You're taller than over half of the other women. Hell, I'm 5'3" and a guy. I would love to be one inch taller.
  • ClintSeeber
    Options

• ClintSeeber
    Options

• ClintSeeber
    Options
    I'm 5'5" and I feel 100% average, height-wise. I think women our height could be picked on for being short by very tall people, and we'll never actually be called *tall*, but in the grand scheme of things we're as average as it gets.

Lots of people consider a 5'5" woman to be "tall".
  • _Sparky_
    _Sparky_ Posts: 765 Member
    Options
    Short girls ROCK!!