Fellow 40something women who like interacting on MFP: add me please!

Options
2»

Replies

• WyrdSyster
    WyrdSyster Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    47 in a few weeks in Pacific Northwest U.S. Will send a request!
  • anewcs
    anewcs Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm 47 yr old, mom of 2 (25 & 16 yr old). Sending you a friend request.
  • nduguay2014
    Options
    I am 43 and want to be active daily on MFP, feel free to add me
  • VegasFit
    VegasFit Posts: 1,232 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me also. 42 and on here way more than I should be! My four kids all have fur!
  • jacqueline7599
    jacqueline7599 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I'll be 40 in March. 2 kids. Thyroid issues, Doctors who don't listen. I might go crazy
  • Goalinsight
    Goalinsight Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    46 year old mother of three from Ireland. I have around 43lbs to lose and I'm feeling up for the challenge! I'd really like some MFP friends to take the journey with, so anyone who is positive and motivated, I'd love you to add me :D
  • heidispideymfp
    heidispideymfp Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I'm a 36 year old mom of two.
    Feel free to add me ☺️
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    Im only 35 but I would prefer to have more women around who are in their forties!!!!!
  • rshunk
    rshunk Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I will be 40 in less than 2 weeks! Always looking for more friends that are similar in age to give and get support! On here probably more than I should be! Anyone can feel free to add me!
  • Kristinemomof3
    Kristinemomof3 Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me, 40 year old from Indiana, 3 kids, 16, ~15 & 13. Yikes.
  • shangrilamama
    shangrilamama Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I sent you all requests too. I'm 47, married, mom of 26 & 21 year olds, s l o w l y chipping away at this weight and would love to have more friends in this age group.
  • Qskim
    Qskim Posts: 1,145 Member
    Options
    Can add me! 45 from Australia. Mum of 5. Nana to little Chief. I've added some but app flicking around!
  • tchell99
    tchell99 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    41, feel free to add.
  • flowerhouse
    flowerhouse Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Hi 47yr old working mum living in North London, would love more friends on MFP
  • mrslarryc
    mrslarryc Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am a 42 year old woman in London starting her weight loss journey - add me please!
  • njax99
    njax99 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    about to turn 40 year old mum, brit living in Singapore. Needs like minded people, another 25 kg to go!! Would love any of you to friend me!!
  • abelcat1
    abelcat1 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I´m 51 a bit older (but very Young and 40-ish at Heart) :D Have been very active since march. Could benefit from more friends. Have lost some 74 lbs since march... have yet to Loose the same amount...Goodness me! Singlemum from Denmark. My daughter is 19 still living with me.
  • dawnemjh
    dawnemjh Posts: 1,465 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!! 42 (soon to be 43) mom of 2, daily MFP user! Always looking for some new friends!
  • xombiebomb
    xombiebomb Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    40 here, mom of 3 (24, 16, and 9). On MFP everyday. Feel free to add me too.