Garcinia cambogia extract?

Options
anyone tried Garcinia cambogia ? how does it work? thanks in advance!

Replies

• WVprankster
    WVprankster Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    Useless bullfeces.
  • MelanieRBrace
    MelanieRBrace Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Waste of money
  • megbee617
    megbee617 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Waste of money. Did nothing for me except make me nauseous.
  • Ryandecheney314
    Ryandecheney314 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Proper diet and excercise > Garcinia cambogia.

No such thing as a diet "miracle" pill
  • Lian98
    Lian98 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I have tried it, and while it is possible that it helped me regulate my eating (because you have to take it 30 mins before you eat), I got better, faster results from eating clean and exercising. If you do decide to buy it, make sure to read online about the percentage of the pill that needs to have the active ingredient from Garcinia Cambogia. The brand matters! But more than that, just keep logging in on mfp and working out. :-)
  • xxflorencexx
    xxflorencexx Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Lian98 wrote: »
    I have tried it, and while it is possible that it helped me regulate my eating (because you have to take it 30 mins before you eat), I got better, faster results from eating clean and exercising. If you do decide to buy it, make sure to read online about the percentage of the pill that needs to have the active ingredient from Garcinia Cambogia. The brand matters! But more than that, just keep logging in on mfp and working out. :-)
    Yup, I noticed I don't always feel hungry after I take these for a week, but I wasn't sure if it is the pill, or just me.. Anyway, thank you! :)
  • xxflorencexx
    xxflorencexx Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Proper diet and excercise > Garcinia cambogia.

No such thing as a diet "miracle" pill

I know it is not a diet "miracle" pill lol, and I didn't expect it to be one. Just wanted some reviews from it, I'm still having proper diet and exercises. Thanks anywayy! :)
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    It works by making your wallet lighter.
  • gizmo_2014
    Options
    Pills don't work and are potentially dangerous. Eat properly and exercise.