NEED FRIENDS? New members post your username here

Options
Hi all :)

Just want to get the discussion going! I'm new to MFP, please add me. My username is nolucklovers

feel free to post your own username too!

Replies

• TheBitSlinger
    TheBitSlinger Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! What are your goals? I've more or less completed my goals, and am now focused on staying healthy and fit.
  • BakintheGame
    Options
    Hi! I'm BakintheGame....
    Looking for friends with similar issues: Lack of motivation, recent weight gain, hating reflection in the mirror, and wanting to get back to "old self".
    If this describes you, or you think that you can help, please send me a friend request. :):'(
  • NatMocks
    NatMocks Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hi all
    Im new to myfitnesspal and looking to get motivation :smiley: my user name NatMocks
  • Spencerport
    Spencerport Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Greetings! Friend request sent!
  • jennyredfern
    jennyredfern Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Hello! I am not new, but am looking for some new friends to add. I originally weighted 230lbs. I got down to 139 the summer before last. That only last a day! lol. Usually I'm around 158ish. That's about where I feel comfortable. I'm now at 172, so I want to get this thing rolling and be back to 158 by christmas. I have been running a lot lately. I want to eventually work my way to a possible half marathon, but we'll see about that! :) Please add me if you would like another friend! :)
  • michaelaafoster
    Options
    michaelaadonoghue .. been on here a while but no friends :(
  • emmac454
    emmac454 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi been here a while but have no friends :\
  • yayamom3
    yayamom3 Posts: 939 Member
    Options
    I've been here awhile but never really got around to making friends until now. Feel free to add me.
  • CoolBeans520
    CoolBeans520 Posts: 25
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Add me!
  • M_on_the_run
    M_on_the_run Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm looking for some new friends to motivate me! I had been down to my goal weight but now I'm back up. :-( I'm very active on here so I would love to have more people to "hang out" with!
  • drrae65
    drrae65 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Add me and my mom (: My mom is brand new to the app & I want her to feel encouraged as well (: Our usernames are drrae65 & hiloanita808. I love having friends on this app, it's so encouraging!
  • SqueakStormborn
    SqueakStormborn Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!

Support appreciated - judgements unwanted!

Thank you :-) x
  • focus135
    Options
    I have only lost 11 pounds and have 37 to go. Please add me if you are active online. I have to lose the weight quicker due to my employment so I AM SERIOUS.
  • TropicalParaMonster
    Options
    Hey guys! On my weightless journey (40 down!), support and friends appreciated :)

TropicalParaMonster
  • focus135
    Options
    emmac454 wrote: »

• focus135
    Options
    focus135 wrote: »

• focus135
    Options

• brucewayne48910
    brucewayne48910 Posts: 54 Member
    edited November 2014
    Options
    newbie here as well..please feel free to add me: brucewayne48910
  • BrandyR814
    BrandyR814 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm fairly new and would love to have additional friends for motivation and suggestions. I've tried many different weight loss efforts including VLCD, Weight Watchers, etc. I would be successful, but slowly regain the weight. I'm focusing on calories, carbs and protein currently, and needing a little motivation for exercise. I'm using equipment at home, but know I need to step up my game if this weight loss is going to last. Please send me a friend request!! Thank you :)
  • trenzalours
    Options
    Feel free to add! I'm very active on the site now and have been using it for 2 weeks! I'm always looking for more people to motivate and help find motivation from. We can all do this with a little help from our friends.